Thirty Three || We Need To Talk

Please comment and vote throughout this chapter

-BWS
___________________

After that long walk and talking about my brother all I really wanted to do was get inside.

I am inches away from turning the door handle to go back inside when James grabs my wrist.

"Are you okay?" He looks at me seriously you.

I shrug, "As okay as I can be during a time like this".

James and I had a long chat about my dream last night. He wanted to know. He has told me so much about him that I think it was time that it was my turn.

He removes his warm fingers from mine up to my cheek bones.

"Your face is so cold" he comments, holding my head.

I shrug, "Its fall, it gets chilly" I say plainly.

He gives me a half smile while looking into my eyes.

I am looking too. His eyes were one of the great things about him. The shade of blue they are make me think how they got that blue. I know that it happens through genes, but I've heard that as you grow older your eyes can change to a different colour.

He leans forward and rest his head against mine. My eyes shut and so does his. He gently moves his hands from my face to my shoulders and skims his fingers down my arms to my finger tips.

I open my eyes and see James already looking at me with his bright blue eyes.

I smile and reach up to his face and bring his lips to mine. He reacts immediately by kissing my lips with great delicacy; as if he is going to break my lips if he presses them too much.

I pull back and smile and returns it. He grabs my hand laces his finger through mine just like he always does.

A door slams just as James opens one.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Leah's loud angry voice yells from the upstairs.

"Shut up! I'm not the only one guilty!" Grayson shouts, stomping down the stairs.

His eyes widen when he sees James and I standing there.
"I see you guys finally made it back. its been awhile" he mumbles as he enters the living room.

I shrug off my coat and hang it on the stand. "I guess we just got caught up with the nature" James leisurely comments.

"Yeah, or Vena's ass" Ryder comments form the kitchen.

I ignore him, but James has other ideas. He slaps my ass making Ryder laugh loudly from the kitchen.

I turn and glare at him, but he smiles.

I slide off my shoes and slide into the seat beside Grayson.

"What happened?" I tilt my head at him.

He shrugs, "Things, things that I don't want to talk about" he doesn't look at me.

I shrug and stand up and jog up the stairs to Leah and Grayson's room.

I knock loudly and I hear mad footsteps, "Leave me alone, Grayson!" She shouts.

"Leah, it's me" I tell her through the door.

She groans and opens the door, "Yes?" She asks with no expression.

"Can I come in?" I ask, glancing inside the room. It was pretty clean for two teenagers.

She steps aside, letting me in. She shuts the door as soon as I'm in. I glance around but Leah's voice interrupts me.

"Do you and James fight?" She asks bluntly.