𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

-Diana's POV-

I sit on Charlie's bed and he sits at his desk doing his homework. I scroll on Instagram.

"Di. How old is Sam Claflin?" Charlie asks turn his spinny chair around, I sit up and look at him tilting my head a little.

"What has that got to do with your homework?"

"Nothing...But he's hot and I want to know if I have a chance." He smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Do your homework Charlie." I groan falling back on his bed.

"Why are you in a bad mood? Has it something to do with your girlfriend being out of school the last week?" I hear the chair creaking meaning he's gotten up, he won't finish his homework till two am...He jumps onto the bed beside me.

"One. She's not my girlfriend. Two. Do your homework Charlie." I knee him and he takes my phone out of my hand before getting up quickly.

"I'm just gonna text her as you and-"

"Don't you dare Charlie!" I jump off the bed after him. He runs out of his bedroom and I quickly follow afterwards. He runs downstairs and I almost fall.

"Give it back Charlie!" I huff and he runs into his living room. He stops and I stop bumping into him.

"Oh my god, that's my favourite shirt. That's been missing forever." He runs over to his mom who is folding clothes.

"Cindy, could you tell your child give me back my phone?" I ask her and she puts the shirt down turning around.

I lay into bed and Sadie jumps up beside me, maybe I should text Natalie...just to make sure she's okay. It's been a week since she was in school. I pick up my phone from my nightstand and text her.

Diana
Hi...Just wondering if you're okay? You've been out for awhile

Natalie
Just wondering? Sounds like someone misses me....Don't worry, we can meet up in the janitors closet again tomorrow if you'd like???

I feel my cheeks heat up, she texted me at lunch last week asking me to meet her in the janitors closet. And oh my god....

Diana
...

Natalie
I'll see you tomorrow Diana, go to sleep

I turn off my phone before flipping over to go to sleep.

✺ ✺ ✺

I wait outside the school building for Charlie, who is taking forever. I take out my phone and text him, I've been waiting at least ten minutes.

Diana
Where are you???

He doesn't respond and I look up, his car pulls up. About time. I tap my foot waiting then he's comes into view, he's wearing sunglasses and has a cigarette in his mouth.

"Get that out of your mouth charlie, you could get in trouble!" I run over to him and he pouts.

"Try it." He then smiles and I half scoff and half laugh.