Chapter 10: All That We See

With a giddy smile on his face Harry entered the dorm he shared with Wednesday. Emotionally he felt a little bit of a disaster. He had he first kiss, and was not sure how to feel. He liked it, he knew that, but what does that mean? Xavier had also asked him to the Harvest Festival. It would be his first date, but in all honesty he was excited, he really liked Xavier a lot.

"Wednesday, what are you doing?" Harry asked seeing Wednesday stiffly sitting Infront of a ... Laptop. Those two things did not go together, confusing Harry.

"I am discussing our escape plan with Tyler," she simply explained beckoning Harry over. Harry went over and waved when he saw Tyler's face on the screen.

"Hi Tyler," Harry smiled as Wednesday pulled him down to sit in her lap. Both were now easily in view of the camera on the laptop.

"Hi Harry," Tyler responded awkwardly. "Escape plan, is that what we are discussing?"

"Yes," Wednesday told him. "This weekend is the Harvest Festival. Attendence is mandatory. It will be our cover. If you're still willing to drive us to the station, I can make it worth your while."

"I'm in," Tyler easily said his voice a little mumbly. "And no charge. Consider it a freebie." Harry sat and listened to the conversation a little frown on his face. For a moment he had forgotten Wednesday wanted to run away, wanted to run away with him.

"Why?" Wednesday questioned, Harry did not feel happy anymore.

"Cause I wish I was going with you guys," Tyler admitted. Harry got up from Wednesday's lap and went over to his bed with a frown.

"At least you two will get out of this hellhole town," Harry heard Tyler tell Wednesday from where he now sat on his bed. The paper he had been coloring earlier still sitting on the his bed.

Running away would mean no more coloring pages drawn by Xavier just for him. No more laughs and hugs from Xavier. No more kisses. No chance of experiencing a real relationship, and maybe learn to love him. No one had ever loved him before, he would like to see what love felt like.

"Why do you look that way?" Wednesday asked staring at Harry intently. The computer was now closed and Wednesday was not far from him.

"I don't know if I want to run away," Harry added mumbles and mutters to his signature whisper.

"Why?" Wednesday asked him, looking at him coldly.

"I just don't," Harry said knowing Wednesday would belittle him if he admitted it was because of a boy. A boy he barely knew but liked so much.

"Do not lie, Harry," Wednesday assertively instructed, Harry blushed. He should have known better than to lie to Wednesday Addams.

"Because Xavier," Harry admit face bright red, tears threatened to fall.

"A boy can not protect you from your parents," Wednesday told him harshly Harry nodded. "Only I can protect you from them."

XxX

Screeches of the carnival rides and of the voices on them filled Harry's ears. He had dressed somewhat nice, in tight black pants with a red off the shoulder top. The smell of nauseatingly unhealthy food filled his nose, not s good mix with the unsettling feeling in his stomach.

"Harry," Wednesday addressed as the stood around, "I know you want to run off and see Xavier. I recommend you are ready to leave when I collect you." Harry just nodded and waisted no time scurrying off.

"Why do you treat him like he's your kid?" Enid questioned, from where she stood on the opposite side Harry had.

"I don't," Wednesday told her bluntly, "I simply indulge his submissive nature. Whether he would admit it or not, he wants to be told what to do. Needs it."

Harry ran through the crowd looking for Xavier. His eyes were wide as he searched for him. Of course in Harry's normal fashion, he slammed into Xavier's body. He truly was lucky that he was so much smaller than the other boy or they would have both fallen to the floor.

"Careful, you're gonna get one of us hurt," Xavier chuckled placing his hands on Harry's thin arms.

"Sorry," Harry whispered with a cute blush.

"So what do you want to do?" Xavier asked his smile big, Harry could not help but smile.

"I don't know," Harry told him blush still on his face. To hide it he buried his face into Xavier's chest. The boy just chuckled and wrapped his arms around Harry in a big hug. Loving the embrace, Harry hugged him back. He felt warm and so comfortable.

"We can just walk a bit and see where the night takes us," Xavier said pulling from the hug. He wrapped an arm around Harry's shoulders and they began walking.

"I'm sorry," Harry whispered after a bit of walking in comfortable silence. Tears fell from his eyes, Xavier stopped there steps. He turned to see Harry looking down. Tears falling from his pretty little eyes.

"Hey," Xavier spoke softly and calm, "what's wrong?" Harry let out a little sob tears rushing down his face. Xavier led them over to an empty picnic tae and sat Harry down. He then crouched down in front of Harry. He placed his hands on Harry's face and whipped away his tears.

"I'm leaving," Harry admitted quietly. Xavier felt his heart drop. He could not hide the expression his face made. Harry cried more at seeing this expression.

"Why?" Xavier asked resting his large hands on Harry's hips. Harry leaned slightly and wrapped his arms around Xavier's neck.

"Wednesday is gonna protect me from my parents," Harry whispered his face close to the ear of the boy he liked.

"Oh," Xavier just wrapped his arms tightly around Harry. He did not know Harry's history, but if Harry needed protection he needed to let him be protected. He wanted to promise that could protect him, but knew he could not in the school. A part of him wanted to beg to go with him, but Wednesday would never let him.

"I'm sorry," Harry whispered again. Xavier could feel Harry's tears on his sweatshirt, but he did not care much. Xavier pulled away from Harry a little once again setting his hands that looked big compared to Harry's face on the boy's cheeks.

"Don't be," Xavier whispered reassuringly. He then pulled Harry's face to his and kissed his lips. Harry had to say that he quite liked the taste of Xavier's mouth. It was minty and fresh.

"I promise we will see each other again," Xavier told Harry when he pulled away. Harry nodded sniffing a little. He trusted Xavier. This was to keep him safe, to hide him from the abuse. He would be okay, and if it was meant to be he would meet Xavier again.

XxX

Yay! Chapter 10 is here!

What do you think my friends?

Probably the shortest chapter so far, please comment! Whoever comments the most by the time the last chapter is posted can make any request!