Chapter 24 Zeref meets again Lucy

Lucy POV

We left at the beach yesterday and know we have classes. It was pretty fun but Zeref act a little bit strange when I first met him he was like smiling but I don't know to anyone but now he's not smiling, he looks like sad.

"Lucy do you enjoy the beach and the contest but there's no king of the contest of it because of......the black hair boy" "He's not bad, he just like lonely...." "Don't tell me Lucy.... is he have a crush on you or you have a crush on you?!??" "I-i don't know!?!?! I met him when we was a child at the woods but when I wanna meet him again he didn't come back and he left a letter to me!?!" "Lucy calm down....were....were just surprised about it to know you" "I'm sorry, just don't make stuff complicated to me, ok Erza" "I know"

When the classes was over I went home "I want to go there at the forest again..." I mumbled. But maybe I can... I went to the forest were I meet Zeref............

When I arrived I saw Zeref sitting, looking at the sky.... I want to talk to him again....what happen to him....

Zeref POV

I stargaze and wanted to meet again Lucy, I know I change a bit....but I want her ever since were kids. I remember I say to her that I will be her boyfriend... But its seems like I'm not the only one who want her too. ".....Lucy......"

When I heard a branch crack I saw Lucy looking at me "Lucy!?!" " I-Im sorry Zeref! I couldn't help myself to watch you stargazing" "Oh yeah, you like stargazing too" " I know you know it" "Well why are you here.." "I want you to tell me why you left after I met you here" "I-I don't know how to explain it to you....." "Zeref, you know I trust you so that you have explanation to this. Please, can you tell me, do you trust me?"

I know I trust Lucy but its hard to explain to her....... I have confident because of her and I won't lie to her...

--gomen!! Because I didn't post the last days and I don't want to wake from fantasy. And the start of our school is tommorow, June 1 and its early!! ;( ;( --