Chapter 12: But A Dream

"My guess is Rowan ran away," Weems said as she entered her office followed by the sheriff, Wednesday, and Harry. "State troopers have put out an alert, and I've contacted his family, but they have not heard from him either." Weems sat down in her chair looking all high and mighty.

"Dead people," Wednesday spoke, "are notoriously bad at returning calls." Harry suppressed his giggle the best he could, but it was hard. Last night was intense, and he was not sure how to deal with it. Maybe he would need to go see Xavier for more hugs. He loved Wednesday, but she would not be able to give him the affection he craved.

"What were you doing out in the woods with him, Ms. Addams, Mr. Potter?" The sheriff questioned as he sat in one of the chairs placed infront of Weems desk.

"I heard a noise in the forest and went to investigate," Wednesday explained simply lying easily, and smoothly.

"I followed her," Harry told the sheriff his voice very quiet. Last night had not been nice to the itty bitty teen.

Wednesday then continued, "That's when we stumbled upon the attack."

"Then what happened?" The Sheriff went on to ask.

"Then I ran into Bianca Barclay," Wednesday answered, "and I told her to go for help. Next thing I remember, I was awakening in my dorm."

"Where were you Mr. Potter?" The Sheriff asked, Harry felt a bit scared. What if he messed up and got himself in trouble? He did not want his parents to be contacted.

"I," Harry hesitated, "saw the attack, and left. I was to scared to stay and ended running into Xavier Thorpe, who helped me calm down."

"Just to be clear," the sheriff interrogated, "this monster wasn't a bear or some other animal?"

"No," both teens said before Wednesday continued, "I've hibernated with grizzlies. I know the difference."

"Thank you, Sheriff," Weems interrupted while standing up from her chair. "I think Ms. Addams and Mr. Potter are done now."

"Actually," Wednesday cut in, "I would like to speak to Sheriff Galpin. Alone. "

"I'm not sure I can allow that," Weems spoke sternly, yet calmly.

"Well I'm sure I can take her to the station to get a formal statement," the sheriff suggested as he eyes Wednesday suspiciously. Harry stood awkwardly just wanting to leave the room.

The adults in the room stared each other down. A look in the officers eye made Harry want to giggle a little. Weems may have met her challenge. At that moment Harry did his best to sneak out of the office. Much to his utter surprise he succeeded. This was something he wanted Wednesday to deal with on her own. He did not want to keep thinking about the event after all.

Within his mindless wandering Harry found his way to Apollo Dorms. His heart led him while his mind kept him buried in his thoughts of the night before. He had watched a boy he torn apart by a monster. Stupidly he had left Wednesday alone, but he was thankful no harm had come to her.

Before he truly knew what he was doing, Harry was bringing his hand up and knocking on the door. He was not sure if he was even allowed in the dorms, but technically he was a boy. Even if he had certain internal modifications, and dressed much more feminine. Soon the door was opening to reveal Xavier clad in his uniform minus the blazer. Classes had ended for the day and Harry just wanted to relax.

"I hope I'm not bothering you," Harry whispered a blush dancing on Harry's cheeks.

"No your not," Xavier reassured, opening the door wider, "come right in." Harry did so a tiny smile on his lips. It felt odd to allow himself to smile, after all he had witnessed death the night before.

"How are you doing right now?" Xavier asked concern evident as he sat Harry down on his bed. He greatly cared for Harry, even if he had only known him for a short time. Xavier would even consider admitting that he saw a future with Harry. He knew they were young and there was something special about Harry.

"I'm okay," Harry answered wrapping his arms around Xavier's neck and clinging. Xavier wrapped his long arms around the small body and hugged him. He did not see Rowan die, but he did see the blood on Harry's pale skin. Felt that the liquid was still warm from a once breathing corpse.

Xavier allowed the silence in the room. He maneuvered himself with Harry in his arms into a laying position. Warm sun light peaked through the window warming their skin.

Tears silently fell from Harry's pretty eyes as he clung to the boy who was slowly stealing his heart. A few sniffs left him, but all he wanted was to feel secure. Feel protected and cared for, things only Xavier and Wednesday had ever made him feel. No one else had ever cared whether he was happy or sad, safe or in danger, no one had cared. Most would even help cause the pain that scarred his past.

"Thank you," Harry whispered calmly, his face buried in Xavier's chest. Xavier ran his hand up and down Harry's back, his other hand staying around Harry's waist.

"No need to thank me," Xavier assured in a whisper. Harry wrapped himself around Xavier tighter, laying more than half on top of the larger boy.

"I really like you, Xavier," Harry admitted looking into Xavier's eyes. Honesty and truth fille Harry's eyes, and Xavier could see it. He smiled.

"I really like you too, Harry," Xavier responded, before leaning in. Lips touched a kiss grew to so much more. Harry's hands placed themselves on Xavier's face. Xavier's hands finding themselves under Harry's blouse. Large hands touched soft, warm skin.

Xavier rolled the two of them over, he held himself over Harry on his forearms. Their kiss never broke as their tongues danced together. Harry buried his hands on Xavier's hair which was still tied back from the day. Small fingers loosened the strands.

Large hands pinned tiny wrists, Xavier dominated every bit of Harry. A feeling that Harry felt addicted to. Laying submissives allowing dominance to guide him. The feeling was wonderful, Harry did not want it to end. Pleasure consumed him as Xavier took control.

XxX

A door slammed open breaking Harry and Xavier from their drowsy bliss. A large blanket covered their bodies protecting their modesty ever so slightly. Uniforms covered the floor from their activities.

Both looked over to see Rowan. A scream left Harry's mouth. Shocked, scared, and embarrassment. Rowan was meant to be dead, ghosts should not be haunting him, he was not even dressed. Shock one and blackness found a home on Harry's mind as he passed out.

XxX

Here is Chapter 12! The me what you think. Some things happened so my motivation is lacking. I would really appreciate comments to try and help this.

I hope this was good, I'm honestly not sure about it.