36: Tantalized

(Chapter - 36)

"How is work going guys?" Deji, the cafe owner entered the cafe after a few weeks. Clad in a beige sweater, a pretty pair of rose gold earrings which tuned in well with her dirty blonde coloured hair. She was a cheerful person and often motivated them all. She wasn't picky about giving one of them holidays when the circumstances disabled them to go to work.

She would often give the workers money to go out and eat in the afternoon break. She was just a sweetheart.

"Is everything going alright, Yera?" She patted her back as she appeared by her side, sipping on some iced latte. "It's good." Yera smiled subtly towards her and resumed arranging the chairs. "You have my number. Call me up if you need anything, cool?" She nodded back with a poker face, feeling belittled.

While the others found her words supporting, the brunette felt a pang to her heart after hearing them. She just didn't like being pitied over. Plus, it reminded her of her fame back there in her country. She did tried going back to her country, but her passport was misplaced so there was no way out of it.

"Yura - ya!" Deji shrieked in excitement as her eyes drew towards the glass door of the cafe getting opened, followed by a bell that was installed to indicate the customer's arrival. Deji dashed towards her with outstretched arms, engulfing her in a bone-crushing hug. "OUCH!" She laughed as she almost got tripped due to losing her balance. Deji finally parted the hug with a sheepish smile as the lady saw her back from the black sunglasses that rested on her nose bridge. She was attired in a soft pink lace blouse with black parallels and had a wine shrug over it. She dressing sense was strangely familiar to her. But Yera was unable to pinpoint who it exactly was.

"Where's the little troublemaker?" Deji asked as she took a seat in front of her friend, inquiring her about her child. "Brother will bring him over later today. He was being cranky whole day. So he took him to an amusement park." She sighed as she removed her sunglasses. Yera was unable to see her face as Deji's back was blocking the view. Before she could have a look on her face, her coworker called her to deliver the drinks on their table.

Yera was too preoccupied in her thoughts and so Narae decided to help his troubled sister by serving the guest, who bowed respectfully to the guest while serving and walked towards me in shock. "She is the..." Narae was cut off when Deji called for her.

Yera clutched her dress out of nervousness as she approached the table cautiously. "She is the best one I got here, Yakura." Deji smiled at her like one gives to a prize and patted her back, feeling proud.

"She is the one I trust the most." Yera finally let her eyes roam over the person who was sitting in front of Deji. "Not possible." She mumbled as she felt tears pooling into her eyes. Her feet froze on the ground as she turned to face the woman, who was also stunned at witnessing her. Everything which she went through flashed right before her eyes as she nervously pulls some strands of her hair over her face so that Yakura doesn't watch her eyes. "Is that you, Yera?" She asked in a caring tone. The same tone she used to talk to her before. The affection she showed to her that time felt really supporting until the end, it all worsened.

Yera just stood still, her mouth shut. She took in a deep breathe as she finally calms herself in a matter of seconds. "How do you know me, miss?" She asked her, pretending to not knowing her at all. As if they were meeting for the first time. Instead of wearing a welcoming face, she had a poker face on when suddenly she left the cafe, ignoring Deji who kept calling for her.

"I am going to see here. Just a minute." Yakura said as she got up and rushed out of the cafe to see her standing outside, leaving behind her puzzled friend. Yera was crying her eyes out as she crouched down on the pavement and took off the apron harshly and threw it to the ground.

"Yera..." Yakura approached her cautiously and hugged her from behind to which she was really hesitant to and distanced herself from her. "Forget that you ever met me. Let me simply exist in your past." She said in a cold voice as she stood up as Yakura watched her emotionally. "Stop acting, Jang Yera. Get back to your senses!" She shook her by her shoulders as Yera looked back at her with bloodshot eyes. After gripping her arms, she could really feel her bones poking out. She was not taking care of her health and was overworking. "I am really sorry for what happened with Jake. It's okay, blame everything on me once again. Perhaps it was really my fault and I deserved this." Tears streamed down her face as Yakura wept them off for her, mumbling her words for affirmation, telling her it was not her fault at all and that she misses her a lot.

Yera hugged her tightly as she broke down in her embrace. It felt good to her when she could pent out everything and lean on her for support. As they both just initiated a conversation, a familiar Lamborghini Aventador stopped right in front of her. It was the person she missed the most. It felt like a reunion to her.

Heeseung had got an even more mature vibe and his buff torso and muscular biceps were able to peek out from the turtle neck black sweater that he was wearing. Those doe eyes were not cute to her as his eyes had a kind of darkness dancing behind those beautiful orbs as he got off the car. Her world stopped when he finally noticed her. She had a mini-heart attack as she saw his jet black hair look incredibly hot as it obscured parts of his eyesight, making him appear even more intimidating.

He had a couple of rings and a golden chain dangling over his neck as he took strides towards them. It felt like as if only they both where existing in each other's world. Heeseung's eyes softened as he focused on her delicate features, and the way she blinked twice and played with her fingers while looking down nervously made him giggle.

But her heart shattered into pieces when she noticed a little kid walking next to him 'Is he married?' was the only question that loomed in her mind at the moment. She just wanted to escape him but as her eyes landed on him, she felt as if he was alluring her.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Things are going to get spicy starting from now~

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️