𝟬𝟯

𝗞𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟳𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭𝟱 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗞𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟳𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝟱 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"finallyyy, feels like i haven't been out in forever." kiara sighed as we walked towards the park.

"i mean...we were only in trouble for five days." i shrugged.

"no shit. its not a problem to you because you're always at home." she rolled her eyes.

𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩?

"sorry for buggin', i just know i missed a lot of money by sittin' in the house all week." she said as we made our way through the park.

"is that my son kiara?" someone called out, we turned back around seeing jerry and camrin.

"chubby bluu, settyy," kiara dragged out as she hugged them both, "i see ya moms let you back out." camrin chuckled, she nodded and looked down.

"don't worry kid you ain't miss a lot." jerry threw his arm over her shoulder. "where y'all headed to?" he asked her.

"nowhere in particular, just needed air." she shrugged, "wanna stop by the trap?" he asked her, she took a look at me before speaking.

"yeah...i'll come." she said, "you know angel been talkin' hot about you?" camrin chimed into their conversation.

"this treesh, for what now?" she sighed in frustration.

"she talkin' about how she think you be suckin' the guys up just to stay on the block," he informed her, causing her to scrunch up her face. "i'm gettin' sick of that bitch and her weird ass theories. i already beat her ass before." kiara mugged nothing in particular.

"i know we said we don't beef with bitches but it seem like she wanna get lined, the way she been talkin'." jerry chuckled as we approached the same building from some days ago.

we all three entered the building and went straight to the basement, where everyone else were sitting. everyones head snapped in our direction, some of them even clutched onto their guns.

"ya niggas dead can't be just comin' down here unannounced like that," kevin mugged us. "shut up nigga." jerry waved him off and sat down.

"lil kia back outside huh?" nasir joked making kiara roll her eyes, "if i was ya moms, i'd beat ya ass." kevin turned his attention back on counting the money that was laid out on the brown table.

"you wouldn't beat shit nigga, worda my deads." she pushed his head.

"fuck all that, whatchu' gone do about angel ole weird, treesh ass?" nasir asked her, "damn ya niggas know about it too?" she sat next to him and grabbed a perfectly rolled blunt off the table.