Christmas Special

Ft. Sukuna experiencing 12 days of Christmas, from (Y/n) Gojo.

On the 1st day of Christmas, Sukuna stared at the pair tree in confusion. "Coo-Coo" the bird chirped, catching his attention. "Why is there a fucking bird?!"

On the 2nd day of Christmas, he stared at two more birds, placed at his doorstep. "Who keeps sending me fucking birds?!"

On the 3rd day of Christmas, there were now 3 more birds on his doorstep. At this point, he believes he'll keep receiving more birds as the days progress. "STOP SENDING ME BIRDS!!" He screamed into the nothingness, knowing the culprit can hear him.

On the 4th day of Christmas, he received four birds, one of them had a note that read: "No <3". He was so pissed he kicked the bird like a football. In turn, this scared the other three birds away, not wanting to be kicked as well.

On the 5th day of Christmas, he expected to see more birds, only to be delightfully wrong. This time he received a box with 5 golden rings in it. "Wh- They're not even real gold!!" He complained as he took a closer look at the rings. "What an ungrateful bitch" (Y/n) grumbled to herself.

On the 6th day of Christmas, he was greeted by six more birds. "I SAID QUIT IT WITH THE BIRDS!!" He exclaimed as he slammed the door closed.

On the 7th day of Christmas, he found his room flooded with water, and seven birds swimming in it. Out of pure frustration and anger, he annihilated the birds and forced a cursed spirit to clean up the rest.

On the 8th day of Christmas, he groaned in despair, he didn't even know if this git was worse or better. He was greeted with eight cows, along with eight maids milking them. "(Y/N)! I KNOW IT'S YOU SENDING ME THESE THINGS! GET OUT HERE!" Sukuna exclaimed, unaware of the female skittering away.

On the 9th day of Christmas, nine ladies were dancing around his throne of bones, one even handed him a letter. It read: "No <3" again. He crushed the paper in his hand, while all nine dancers flopped to the ground, dead.

On the 10th day of Christmas, he found ten men leaping like lunatics. He turned his glare to the guard he set up to prevent more "gifts". Not only did the poor guards get killed, but so did the ten lords, who were no longer leaping for joy.

On the 11th day of Christmas, eleven people were supposed to play pipes at Sukuna's doorstep. But, the skulls placed on stakes, from the victims of the past gifts were what greeted them. Even if they had the courage to walk up to his door, they can practically feel the growing bloodlust radiating off the house.

On the 12th day of Christmas, Sukuna received a knock at the door. With a loud sigh, he opened the door, knowing only two people bold enough to knock on it. "Merry Christmas~!" Satoru greeted as he loudly clanged a tambourine, which was supposed to be a drum. With a loud CRACK, the doorknob was destroyed by the force of the curse's hand.

"Hahahaha~!" Satoru childishly laughed as he skipped away, fleeing from Sukuna who attempted to annihilate him. "Should we help him?" Yuta asked innocently, watching the chaos unfold before him. "Nah, he's fine" (Y/n) waved off, positive that her brother is alright. "Alright, you and your brother's gift privileges are banned" Maki finalized, not wanting the same torture Sukuna went through.

~Merry Christmas!~