61

Colby's POV

When Adam left I felt the anger boil within me. I hated feeling weak and I hated that he thought he had one on me.

I found myself being worried that he was actually going to kill Julia's siblings.

They had nothing to do with any of this, and it would be so easy to get to them considering he had a relationship with them.

It would absolutely kill Julia if he killed her siblings.

I could help her through a lot, but I think that would be the end for her.

I couldn't let that happen.

Hours went by, or at least what felt like hours, of me and the random guy in the corner staring at eachother.

"They're here." The guy said after a long while of silence.

"You don't fucking touch them." I said through gritted teeth. "What are you gonna do about it? You're all tied up." He said with a smile then left the room.

"Fuck." I hissed then pulled at the ropes that were tying me down.

I didn't know who was here but I knew whoever it was could get killed for something that was my fault.

If I had been more careful none of this would be happening.

"God damnit!" I yelled, trying desperately to untie myself. The ropes were just too damn tight.

As I sat there fighting myself, I could hear gunshots coming from upstairs. All I could do was keep fighting, hoping the shots weren't killing anyone on my side.

I fought for a long ass time before there was silence.

"Wow." Adam said as he came back into the room. "You must be tired from all that fighting." He said with a grin.

"Shut the fuck up." I said through gritted teeth. "I can take you upstairs so you can watch the action if you want. Julia and I are about to have some fun." He said as anger flooded my system.

"Don't fucking touch her!" I yelled and pulled against the ropes that were restraining me.

"Don't worry about her. Here. You can listen since you don't want to watch." He said and put what looked like a little radio down.

"Have fun." He said then left the room. "No! Don't fucking touch her!!" I screamed angrily.

I couldn't hear anything coming from the little radio but I had a sick feeling I would be in just a couple minutes.

"Gah!" I screamed with frustration as Adam's voice sounded through the radio.

"I'll go nice and slow, princess." He said with such a disgusting tone that I almost threw up.

I then proceeded to hear zippers being undone before I heard Adam grunting.

I didn't know if the radio was bad and that's why I couldn't hear Julia or if he was just fucking with me.

The groans and moans continued for a while before they finally stopped.

"Hope you enjoyed the show, Colby." Adam said with a laugh before the radio cut out again.

"Fuck!!" I yelled and fought more. I could feel my whole body heating up with rage.

If he really violated her, I was going to kill him with my bare hands.

There was nothing I could do at this point though. I was getting weak from all the fighting was doing.

I don't know how much time had passed before Sam was rushing into the room, sending relief through my body.