Chapter Six

A week has passed without any visits or sightings of V.

After our brief meeting I haven't stopped looking over my shoulder wherever I went. His scent has lingered around me all week as if he has embedded himself within me. Hopefully he got what he wanted and now can leave me alone, I fear what will come of me if he doesn't stop.

I slip the black dress over my curves and adjust my breasts into the cups. Things have been tense between me and Nadia after our fight. She suggested tonight we go on a date like the early days. Go for a meal at a restaurant that is too fancy for us and then go to the cinema way too dressed up for some shitty horror film . It was quite fun when we first started seeing each other. Nadia would order for me in restaurants making me fell all soft and submissive and then during the horror movie I would protect her and she would feel the same. 

Something tells me it will not feel the same but I can't go into it with that attitude, I care for Nadia and I want this to work out. 

The reflection in the mirror is a girl I have not seen in a long time, my hair is slightly curledmy fringe freshly cut and in place. The dress is strapless accentuating my fairly large chest and glossing over my curves and thick thighs. The dress doesn't quite look like it did on the small model however Beau said it made me look hot and even he would try to fuck me.

Thank you Beau you always know the right (yet slightly inappropriate ) thing to say. 

The sheer gloves I bought actually look less costumy than I was expecting, maybe that has something to do with the 5 inch black silhouettes Beau talked me into buying, making me know 5'10.

The door bell rings and I gather my clutch. 

Nadia stands in a green velvet dress that ties at the front, she is in only short heals so I feel enormous in comparison. I consider changing my shoes but instead of making tonight awkward I continue out the door. 

Nadia drives us to the restaurant in her mums car. The radio gently hums but we sit in silence. 

"Where are we going tonight?" I ask, adjusting my dress suddenly aware at how short it is.

"That new sushi place on Regent Street" her voice sounds already slightly agitated.

I tell her it's perfect but I'm not quite sure she is listening. 

The restaurant is beautiful. It is filled with men in business suits and ladies in cocktail dresses who look slightly disgusted  when they see us walking in.

We are seated by the window looking out amongst the river. The water glistening under the moonlight was romantic when matched with the piano music being played. I looked across the table at Nadia and she was in her own world. 

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" I whisper out playing with my fingers, unsure as to why she is in such a mood. 

"Thank you, so do you" She gently smiles.