25

MALAYSIA MONTEZ
NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS

"So what going on with you and Ty? My dad had asked while we was sitting around having family dinner.

lemme tell you" Ro said sipping his Pepsi "you ain't got shit to say" hitting him in his arm. 

"she be up on the phone talkin to him doin kissey" Jayda mimicked kissing sounds

"Ya need to stop being in my business" i got my grabbing my plate. Marcques laughed "I'm trying to make sure you safe can't have my baby girl."

"Danteo stop she's grown and can make her own decisions" my mom said as I handed my plate to her . "n just cause you grown don't think I can't beat ya ass jus be safe" kissing my forehead.

Sy👹is calling...

Ms.Fatcoochie on the phone whose speaking? I semi yelled picking up Sy FaceTime

Nigga my son is here don't be using that language ova here" he mugged and started feeding Jamal.

lil boy ain't even ya son forreal" I laughed

"Nigga I know that but until that DNA test come back then it's Daddy's Daycare over here"

and what regime say" she don't want them chruch folks in her business so keep it low

(Regime Sy's mother)

M lemme call u back this Chanel calling." "Aight b-." cut off by the phone hanging up

Niggas is rude

"lemme finsh wrapping these gifts."  I threw on SZA's new Album sitting on my floor get everyone's gift.

"Smoking on my Ex pack tonighttttttt"  yelling while I wrapped the last and final gift

this shit is tiring

"Jayda bro stopping peaking  or I'm telling mommy" I got up seeing my door slightly cracked open

She has been coming back and forth at the door peaking for the last hour trying to see what she got.

Knock*

Jayda if it's u I'm kicking u in ya sleep" I crossed my arms and Kees walked in.

"never mind" I tapped my foot and we  busted out laughing " nahh I'll help you kick ya too"

"So why u in here brother-sister time over" I laughed sitting on the bed.  " nah I wanna ask is  you fucking with Ty?"

mmcht why do you think we fuck with each other?" Ya was at his party u touching him in his face and let me not get started on the IG story." We was having a good time that's all I could tell you" shrugging my shoulders

"Aight I'm not gone press you if telling the truth"  he walked out.

After Kees left I finished the rest of SZA's Album threw on my led night and went to bed.

NEXT DAY: CHRISTMAS

"Maaaa where is the extra plates at?" I yelled looking through the kitchen for some plates.  "There  should be some more downstairs." she yelled back.

I need to fuck some bad I got some pressure built up rawr". I sang Walking into the room flicking the lights on to get some extra plates

So fuck me" Ty walked up to me flicking the lights back off " ew no bye what is you doing here?" I turned the lights back on searching for the plates

"I mean it is ya moms annual Christmas shit" he looked at me dumb "but why is u down here where no one is at. " I said finally finding the plates behind some old clothes. "for u." Ty took the stack of plates out my hand and put them on the counter putting his hand on my back reaching down bringing me for a kiss.

Tyshawno picked up Malayasia sitting her down next to the stack of plates. Reaching into her Cropped white tee fondling her breast

mmhm" biting my lip n pulling away from the kissing "why u stop" cause I'm not having sex down here in this room have some class" I got down the counter n walked back upstairs.

Roro where mommy" "how am I supposed to know I'm not her tracker" he shrugged his shoulders walking away. "and just for that u won't be getting shit."

I walked into the living room seeing friends family and neighbors.

Heyy babyyy" Regime came up to me instantly giving me a hug. "hey reg merry Christmas." Thanks baby u and my son ain't get together yet?" Girl no I told u me and Sy is just friends, he like my brother n that bitch Chanel yk she don't like me"

"all I want is for my son too find a nice girl  not no bitch poppin it" reg rolled ha eyes I walked away seeing gang on the couch

Finally ugly took you mad long" Mooks saix giving me a hug "shut up I was doing sum for my ma" I walked around n get everyone a hug. "Mmh or sum with trigger" Sin side-eyed me  "she trying to give him a early present" Mooks smirked

Ya are annoying"I grabbed  Sin off of blank lap " wait where Shanti at? We is supposed to be takin our matching pjs pic" i pouted

niggas called ha no answer, probably getting fucked" Mooks laughed making me throw my phone at him "no you gone take our pics since it's funny"

Nigga that shit hurt big ass case for what" He got up from the couch and started to take me and Sin pics. Now me personally wouldn't let that shit slide" Blank put his hands up.

Thereallayasia She a baddie w/ ha baddie friend🤞🏽🎅🏾

Shantimarie ya left me out the pic 🥺
thereallayaisa^should've been here🤷🏽‍♀️

1k.trig 😫😫😫

Killahoblank why you all up on ha ass like that 😐

BigMooks I can't even get no pic cred

Sydaguy bestieee🥶

BigdawgMarq 🤮🤮

nah the should've been here comment got it" Sy laughed. "Yoo come're" trigger stood by the bar pouring himself a drink.

" why you been all alone today,u wanna talk " I hopped up on the counter " my brother died on Christmas few years back. this fuck ass holiday he always loved it ever since we was kids." he took a sip of his drink pouring another glass.

"aww I-." "Nah ion want the Aww's I'm not no little girl who dumb dog died" he mugged tf put me "you know what then never mind I said anything then" I hopped off the counter walking back to the couch.

" Y'all it's time to open the gift so if everyone could just gather around." My mom yelled.

So for the rest of the night we laughed, ate and chilled. Ashanti still didn't pop out n trigger was still being in his mood.

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S🎅🏾🎄