|R.H| Staring Into Space

*Oneshot Requested*

(Thank you for your request<3)Warning's:-Mentions of gang violence-Intense language/scenes-Mentions of slight sexual content(Not detailed)

Warning's:
-Mentions of gang violence
-Intense language/scenes
-Mentions of slight sexual content(Not detailed)

Ran Haitani: "Staring Into Space"

~~~

You and Ran Haitani have found yourselves in each others beds more times than you both could count, it was an unofficial label but if someone had heard about your "situation" then they'd label you as 'friends with benefits'.

Ran had been your friend since the two of you were only 13 years old, you watched as him and his brother ruled over Roppongi and you even stayed by their sides when they went to Juvie.

The older Haitani was thankful for that, he was content knowing that someone other than his little brother had cared for him enough to stick around. He knew that it was dangerous for you to be associated with him but he didn't care, obviously he could protect you if it really came down to it.

That's why Ran went to you first when he was stressed, frustration boiling through his system and on the verge of exploding.

You took him into your room and as you laid underneath him in the dark bedroom, you both made a silent vow that this would be it.

This is as far as it would go.

Whenever you two needed a stress reliever, you guys would go over to the others house and no complaints were ever heard. By the time that you both were finished, you had both started conversing just as friends did.

Never mentioning the intimate moments that you both shared with one another.

It was almost like a routine with no clear ending, something that you both had agreed on when you first started to warm each others beds throughout the night and very rarely during the day.

"It's a double date, c'mon"

You rolled your eyes at your friends suggestion. "No thanks, I don't do well on double dates......especially when I don't even know who I'm going with" you pointed out and she groaned through the phone. "Can you please just come? Unless you've got some mystery boyfriend that you'd like to bring instead"

You laughed lightly, "Not that I'm aware of" you continued "How old is this guy anyways?" you asked and she giggled, "He's 21! So right in your age range"

You were 19 so she wasn't wrong, although, you still weren't sure about going on the date.

Trying to keep up a pleasant conversation was actually tiring, especially when you know that it's probably not going to lead anywhere. You didn't want to waste your time pursing someone that probably won't be in your life for more than a couple of days.