|N.K| I Really Tried To Win

Warning's:
-Mentions of depression
-Mentions of self loathing
(Not feeling good enough)
-Mentions of violence/blood
-Mentions of panic attacks

Nahoya Kawata: "I Really Tried To Win"

~~~

"Number 7! Our Ace, Y/N L/N, is really putting in a lot of work to bring her team to the championships but will it be enough?"

The announcers words rang through your head as sweat rolled down your forehead, his words had only put more pressure on you. It was like the weight of the world was resting on your shoulders and time wouldn't slow down fast enough.

Your whole team was counting on you, you were their captain and as their captain.....it's important for you to lead them to victory.

There was nothing that you couldn't do if you had just put your mind to it, everything would work out for you in the end if you just relaxed.

"GO!"

"Is Y/N okay?" The younger Kawata twin questioned as he watched her worriedly, it was easy for someone who actually knew you to know that you weren't doing your best on the court. "She's just nervous, this is the championship game after all but don't worry! I know that Y/N will be able to do it, she's amazing" Nahoya chirped as he continued to watch his girlfriend run around the court.

Souya smiled at how much faith his brother had in his girlfriend, he found their relationship to be adorable.

Especially considering how easily annoyed Y/N could get, it was always such a funny sight to see whenever the two of them were in public.

You ran towards the corner of the court when you saw a clear shot for their wing spiker to spike the ball. You couldn't let that happen or else the game would've been over for you guys, you couldn't let your team down.

You've all worked so hard for this, as the captain, you should be able to give your team the best possible outcome.

You were about to jump up before losing your footing, your eyes went wide as you nearly slid back but you managed to catch yourself.

'What the hell-'

*THUD*

Your mind went numb and your body went limp as you heard the sound of the volleyball hitting the ground besides you. The entire gym was dead silent before the home team began cheering loudly, the points were no longer close.

They had beaten you.

For some reason, your body went cold and you no longer felt the heat from the humid gym or the sweat streaming down your face.

All you felt was the coldness that suddenly lingered in the air after the sound of the ball hitting the ground had finally ceased.

Your team sent short glances at one another before your libero slowly walked over to you with a small smile on your face. "It's alright.....did you lose your footing? We shouldn't have put all of that pressure on you, someone else should've been running towards the ball as well"

Her words were being left on deaf ears as you began to tune all of the noise around you out, you slowly removed her hand away from your shoulder before running out of the gym.