EP 583

MATURE LANGUAGE, READERS BE ADVISED BEFORE READING. I MEAN NO OFFENCE TO TOM OR YOU. THIS IS ALL FAKE.

Tom p! ns you against the wall of your hotel room, his breath on yours, both your breathing becoming heavy. Tom's kisses are fast and so are yours, one minute he's on your lips next to your neck leaving Hickes in every spot he visits. You let out little m0ans of pleasure and tom hums knowing he's pleasing his y/n.

"Is this okay, love?" he asks making sure you were still ok with what he was doing to you

"It's more than okay," you say as you continue to kiss him

"Good," He says as, with your permission, he undresses you delicately not wanting to break you and you do the same.

You and tom continue to make out till your both fully n@ked and you pull each other down onto the bed.

"Housekeeping is going to hate us," you say quickly as tom came down to you again for another round of kisses.

"Yeah but fuck housekeeping the only thing I'm worried about now is making my girl, happy"

"Well, your girl" you grip down onto the sheets "Would like some love made to her by her boy" You smirk.

"Anything for you my darling," He says quickly parting ways with you and pulling a condom out of a box from his suitcase. You stick your head up.

"Wow someone came ready"

"Gotta be ready for anything, and if I'm telling the truth I was kinda hoping this would happen," He says whilst placing the condom on his c0ck. "Double sure you want this?"

You laugh "yes I'm double sure"

"Great because this is going to be one of the best nights of your life" He smirks coming into you and immediately hitting one of your spots without even doing anything.

You moan and you and tom both start making movements that please you both. Tom's c0ck moves back and forth inside of you, giving you a feeling you hadn't felt in a while and it was nice. You had missed this feeling, you and tom both had.

"I love you y/n," tom says containing an m0an that was coming out even if he didn't want it to.

"I love you more Tommy," you say as tom hits another spot causing an m0an to come out of both of you.

You and tom go at it for a few hours more till the early hours of the morning when you were both tired and had come.

Both happily pleased