Chapter 19

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 19:

-Jane's POV-

"Jane?" His voice interrupts the little trance I was in as I shook my head, pulling myself off of him. Not speaking, I simply sat in the seat next to him, not wanting to talk.

"Jane." He repeats.

I purposely, looked out the window, fidgeting slightly.

"Silent treatment is it, ey?" Harry says.

Me still ignoring him, I leaned my head against the window. "I'm gonna get some shut eye. Night." I simply say, shifting my body away from his as I closed my eyes.

I wasn't really going to go back to sleep.. I just didn't want to have some sort of contact with that boy whatsoever. And I hope he knows that.

I hear him sigh, then a straight silence following right after. Thank god he didn't start talking, I wouldn't have stopped myself from slapping him straight in the face.

A few minutes later, I had started to grow sleepier, considering me not really being that much of a morning person. The earliest I got up was noon..

But it was like 7 in the morning right now, almost 8 and I was just.. Ugh.

My eyes fluttered closed, my body becoming comfortable on where it originally stayed.

*****

-Harry's POV-

Along the way, I could no longer sleep, except just stare at the stubborn girl right beside me. Her eyes were closed, light snores coming from her, her mouth slightly parted.

I smiled slightly. Jane somehow had such a beautiful side to her, but the other side was just pure evil. I mean seriously.

I hear her snort, her head falling the opposite side, towards me. It looks as if she's trying to stop herself from falling the opposite way, but her head ends up falling on my shoulder, and she's back to her sleeping state.

I looked down at her, our faces THIS close.

I smirked, looking out the window. Moving the hair out of hair face gently, I lightly pecked her cheek.

"I know I deserved what you did." I mumbled, feeling as if she is actually listening to me. I wish she could hear me, but nope she can't. And I don't even know if I'm going to get myself to tell her anything anymore.

"But nothing has changed.. I thought it would be all over once high school ended.. But you're here again," I whispered.

"Jane.. I.. I still feel different about you." I say truthfully, as my eyes travelled down to her lightly pink tinted lips.

"But you hate me."

"And I can't stop that." I sighed, looking away from the girl wistfully.

My head unawarely fell just right on top of hers, me falling asleep too.