Chapter 37

Hugs and kisses to all of you who have voted and commented. :D Love you my lovely readers. <3

Dedicating this chapter to @ichor22

___________________________________________

____________________________________________________

Sunday nights used to be blissful, calm and relaxing. It was that one time in the whole week Emma used to sit in her comfy armchair in the lounge area with a book in her hand wearing her reading glasses, children playing on the playmat spread right in front of her in the middle of the living room.

But all that was until Brandan and Oliver came along in the neighborhood. Now Emma wondered, where had that perfect routine of perfection in her life went to.

And right now Emma wondered what was she doing in Brandan's house? Where had the kid's manners disappeared? But could she say - she was unhappy, no, she would never say that because she was actually and strangely feeling the happiest.

Brandan and Oliver had invited them all to their house. Reason - Oliver's birthday and that man-child wanted to cut a cake, blow some candles with people singing the birthday song and all that...

So here they were all cutting a cake. It was good and harmless until Oliver cut the cake with a knife and suddenly the whole cake blasted... and before Emma could blink everyone was covered with cream and chocolate.

Emma looked at everyone's face, all stood shocked but Oliver. That prick was laughing like a maniac while Brandan, Elli and her were glaring at him. Emma looked at the kids to find them licking cream and the contents of the cake from their arms and from their body as much far their mouths and drooling tongues could reach. Thank God, Savanah wasn't here, she said she was feeling under the weather. Emma made a mental note to check on the old lady later.

Throwing one last glare at Oliver who was currently getting beaten up by an angry Elli, Emma gripped Sarah and Sammy's arms. "Stop licking you two."

Sarah looked up at Emma. "But this cake is so tastyyy..." Sarah whined, Sammy joined too. "Yes mommy, it's yum yum!"

Emma chuckled. "Okay now, yum yum... let's go get you two cleaned up."

Brandan said from beside them, "Take them to the bathroom in my room Emma."

Emma looked at Brandan face, there was still a heap of chocolate on his jaw though he had cleaned his face with napkins a moment ago. Unconsciously Emma bit her lip, how would it feel like licking that chocolate clean off his jaw. The erotic image of the deed made her eyes go dilated. She was so much lost that she didn't even notice Brandan leaning closer to her with a smirk.

"What's going in that naughty mind, Emma?" His sudden husky voice made her jump and shake her head to clear the haze. Brandan's eyes were dazed too, she noticed, and her embarrassment lessened a bit knowing that she had that same kind of effect on him too.