✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾♛✥

The two hunters waited patiently for the wooden door to open, Killua still had no idea of what could be waiting for them beyond the door the girl had just knocked on moments ago

Could it be a nen exorcist? Or perhaps it was just a nen master specializing in such situations.

After a few more moments the girl began to raise her knuckles once more, aiming to knock once more, that is till the door swung open at a vigorous speed, causing the white-haired hunter for a moment, become defensive, raising his own fists up at the sudden action.

"(Y/n)!"

The slightly high-pitched voice of another female screeched and hit the ears of the young assassin causing him to cringe a bit.

He wasn't even able to lay his eyes on the perpetrator as a rough movement flew passed him and to his surprise, his older teacher was no longer beside him, but yet on the ground behind him with a black-haired woman on top of her.

"I can't believe it's you! Oh, how I missed you! I thought you were dead!" The screeches of the female continued as she pushed the (h/c) haired girl further into her busty chest.

Waving her arms around in a panicked and distressed manner, Killua couldn't figure out what to do in this situation.

As she continued waving her arms, the Kurta attempted to breathe. Still, the bust of the girl before her made it almost impossible as she cradled the Kurta into her chest even more while speaking of things the young kurta wasn't even able to hear from the vigorous movements of the strangling woman.

It wasn't until the girl finally let go of her that she was able to breathe again.

With a gasp and a hand to her chest, the (e/c) eyed girl began to catch her breath and was able to see the girl who rushed to smother her.

The girl-well woman in front of her had long black hair that reached down to her waist, along with pink curtain bangs that framed her slightly round face, which ultimately caused her to look younger in the face than what her body did.

"Himawari, It's good to see you, how long has it been?" The flushed Kurta asked, attempting to calm the fast-paced words of the girl in front of her, who now held a frown and teary green eyes as she stops speaking altogether.