Chapter Twelve🚕

Third Person
——————————

Myci was quick to rid herself from Zendaya's house. She went straight into her phone and quickly dialed up a uber.

There she should in the cold, on the sidewalk, waiting for the car to show up. When it did Myci threw herself in and gave the address needed. The drive over to Jenna's home was long.

"Thank you again." Myci told the uber driver for the third time, getting out.

She shut the door and watched the car drive off.

Pulling out her phone she quickly texted Jenna.

=
'hey i'm here'

'okay just come through the door. its unlocked'

'kk'
=

Myci walked up the little pathway that connected the front porch and driveway. She went up the steps and straight to the door where she twisted the knob and walked inside.

It seemed quiet. 'I'm guessing she's home alone tonight.' Myci thought to herself as she shut the door behind her. "Jenna?" She called out.

"I'm upstairs!" a voice returned. One that Myci could instantly recognize.

It brought a smile to her face as she rushed to the stairs and proceeded to climb them. When on the second floor Myci scanned the small hallway that lead to a bunch of other doors but one of the was accompanied with a body standing outside.

It was Jenna.

She was dressed in a loose and long orange top. It was unclear if she wore anything underneath but all Myci could see was Jenna's bare legs.

"Hey.." Myci was careful, knowing that the their tension was still in the air.

She could see the small smile that was brought to Jenna's pouty lips. "Hi." Jenna returned lowly, giving a small wave to Myci before reconnecting her arms in a cross over her chest.

Myci continued forward until they both remained a good foot away from each other. She was too worried about screwing things up more by just giving a friendly hug. But that thought seemed to be different with the latina because she pushed herself from her wall and walked right into Myci, engulfing her in a hug.

At first Myci was a bit surprised but she instantly melted into the hug, a smile tugging on her lips.

Jenna had lifted her arms to cover Myci's shoulders, meaning she had to stand on her tippy-toes whilst Myci bent down a bit to help. "I missed you.." Jenna muttered into Myci's ear.

A wave of relief. "I missed you too, Jenna.." The taller girl murmured. "So much.."

Jenna let out a little giggle, pulling back from the hug. "Are you..." Jenna starts, looking down. "still mad at me?" Her gaze returns before Myci could answer. "No. I was more angry at the fact Timothy had the balls to ask you out." The dirty blonde admitted. It brought another chuckle from Jenna.

But it lasted short. "I-I'm sorry for even- ya know... saying that'd I go with him." Jenna told Myci, pushing back a bit of her hair. Myci frowned. "To be fair- I don't technically have a reason to be upset." Myci sighed.