# 𝐄𝐏 9 : 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐀 41 . 💋

# 𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚁 : 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐀 41 .
# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 💋 .

Y/N sat on her bad as she scrolled through her instagram feed

Y/N sat on her bad as she scrolled through her instagram feed. It was Christmas Eve and Tata still hasn't spoken to her.

They just got over a argument and they didn't talk for days. Don't get her wrong she did get him a present but they issue wasn't did he get her one.

All week she's been in her room sad since she missed him, she wanted to apologize. Her best friend, Jazzy, kept telling the girl that maybe he just needs time and he probably did get her a present.

Now, her and Jazzy are currently making up their Christmas tree, putting gifts under & adding the ornaments. ( Ya'll I'm Dominican so I'm used to doing Christmas once it hit 12 😭).

It was now 10:00 and Y/N was waiting for her friends to enter the Christmas party. Cblu, Jeremiah, Y/N's friends and other DOA member now sitting around the coach.

They were about to do the secret Santa until Y/N heard her door ring. Everyone got confused since everybody was there already. Y/N got up to answer the door to scream in excitement.

Tata entered Y/N sight as the girl jumps up and hugs him "you made it!!" Y/N said as you can hear the excitement and smile in her voice and tone. "Ofc I would Ma"

A couple minutes later after playing secret santa, Y/N & Tata are both sitting on a couch seat as they cuddled & drunk hot chocolate as they watched Christmas black shows.

"Thank you for the gift Ma, and I'm sorry about the whole.. argument. You know I love you" Tata said genuinely as placing a soft kiss on the girl's forehead. Y/N got him some amiri shorts and jeans, and a couple of shoes.

Tata had gotten her some expensive jewelry & a new car for their next trip to hawaii. "Well.. I do have one more gift." Y/N said as she rubbed against his chest.

She seen Tata bite his lip as he watched her get up, "Cmon let's go to your house and 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄"

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃. 💋⭐️

☆☆☆
★ #   𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴𝚉 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 : 💋 𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 !!
☆☆☆