【Mount Hakurei】Chapter 11

We walked to a huge mountain known all around for its purity. It was called Mount Hakurei but as (Y/n) got closer he felt sicker. Jaken and Ah-un looked the same except worse. It was a beautiful mount no doubt but since we were demons it made us sick to be so close to it. It was covered in fog and was super tall with trees and moss on it.

"(Y/n) follow me. Jaken stay with Rin." He commanded and Jaken didn't seem really happy he had to baby sit while not feeling well. (Y/n) handed Rin the Lotus Bud and told her to watch it for him. She smiled and nodded.

"Yes my Lord." We both said bowing out heads. (Y/n) followed him closer to the mountain. The air was thick and seemed to push them back; he felt sicker and sicker as they got closer.

Sesshomaru looked up the mountain and he looked elegant but then as he got to point he stopped as small bits of electricity flicked around his body.

"Hmm I can go no further." He whispered but (Y/n) got worried and Sesshomaru glanced at him and saw he wasn't as affected. "(Y/n) move as close as you can to the mountain." He asked and (Y/n) nodded moving 8 feet ahead of Sesshomaru before he started to cough and fell to his knees in exhaustion. Sesshomaru tried to help but he was unable to move forward due to the barrier.

"I can't seem to go further, my lord." He said slowly getting up and scurrying back to Sesshomaru's side.

"I see it's because you are a half demon that you can move further up." Sesshomaru stated and (Y/n) nodded.

"You think Naraku is hiding here?" (Y/n) asked and Sesshomaru glanced up at the mountains.

"I followed the scent of the servant boy Kohaku here but it just vanished like it was cut off." He said back quietly.

"Are you going to kill Kohaku my lord?" (Y/n) asked timidly.

"We'll see." He then turned away while walking. (Y/n) looked up at the mountain with a sorrowful expression blowing a kiss in the air for Kohaku. He worried about him and if he was well even surfing for Naraku he was still just a boy being controlled.

"I hope you are well Kohaku..." (Y/n) sighed as he followed Sesshomaru back to Rin and Jaken.

As we returned we saw a panicked Jaken and a missing Rin. When he saw us he fell to his knees and was bowing all the way to the floor.

"Please forgive me my lords please forgive me! Rin she ran off." He shouted as he begged. (Y/n) was concerned but as he looked around he didn't see the lotus bud. His eyes widened as he was in horror he felt faint and it wasn't the purity coming from the mountain this time. (Y/n) grabbed Sesshomaru's arm and when Sesshomaru looked down to see the problem the look on (Y/n)'s face made his blood run cold.

"Jaken, where's the baby...?" Those words made Sesshomaru's eyes widen as he also took a look. Jaken panicked even more.

"Rin had the lotus Bud.. Forgive me my lord!!" He shouted once more and (Y/n) covered his mouth as tears started to fall.

"Where are they? Inside the barrier." He said sternly as he walked forward. Jaken clung to his legs, stopping him from going further.

"No master, you mustn't go in there! If you enter sacred ground even you'd be purified!!" He shouted.

"Be quiet and look behind you." He said looking up (Y/n) followed his gaze and saw Rin running towards them.

"Is that Rin!" Jaken exclaimed.

"Lord Sesshomaru and Lord (Y/n)!" Rin shouted as she ran up to us.

"Kohaku was there wasn't he." Sesshomaru exclaimed as he glared down at her.

"Uhh now be honest Rin! You can't deceive Masters Keen nose!" Jaken pointed at her angrily. (Y/n) was still drying his tears.

"The truth is that Kohaku helped me escape. There were lots and lots of demons in the cave." Rin said as Sesshomaru took the lotus bud from Rin holding it in his arms.

"What's that..." He said in slight confusion about demons being in a barrier meant to keep out demons.

"Kohaku protected me from the demons so um." Sesshomaru looked away in thought as (Y/n) walked up to Rin getting on his knees and hugged her.

"Rin don't do something so stupid again. I was worried about you and you brought mine and Lord Sesshomaru's child with you. What would have happened if something went wrong and both of you died? I don't know what I would have done!" (Y/n) shouted as more tears fell. Rin started to tear up out of guilt.

"I'm sorry (Y/n), I didn't mean to, I won't do it again." She said, hugging him back. (Y/n) felt a vibration in his head that told him multiple people were close by. He let go of Rin and the Queen butterfly flew off of his head and Onto his nose opening her wings covering his eyes allowing (Y/n) to use the sight of the butterflies that were spread across the mountain. He saw a group of men who looked very odd and different. He saw Kohaku and a very pale girl holding a mirror and in the Mirror was them (Y/n) saw Himself, Rin, Sesshomaru and Jaken. (Y/n)'s eyes widened as he flew the butterfly closer onto the leader's large weapon.

"You are to find him and kill him too." Kohaku told him and the leader pulled him closer by the collar.

"Hey you better not tell me you dragged us all the way out here to just tell us that! We were in the middle of destroying Inuyasha!" He shouted at Kohaku.

"If you had continued fighting you would have been killed." The girl whispered in the softest tone of voice imaginable.

The girl and the leader had a small exchange and he put his large weapon inches from her face. They had an even larger scuffle with another member. Kohaku noticed the butterfly and quickly grabbed it off of the leader and examined it. Before he was squished he saw the leader put 3 sacred jewel shards into his weapon making it glow red like veins.

(Y/n) snapped out of the butterflies' sight and clutched his heart as he fell to his knees in pain and out of breath. Sesshomaru walked up to him concerned. (Y/n) grabbed onto his had in desperation.

"My lord, they're coming for us! A girl named Kana has a mirror able to see our location. Kohaku told the band of Seven and a man who seemed to be their leader to kill you!" He pulled himself up as his whole body was in pain like he was just crushed in real life. Sesshomaru helped him stand.

"I see that is a problem. Anything else." He said sternly.

"The leader had a weapon that was as big as himself. He said he fought Inuyasha and was called out of battle by Naraku. One of his subordinates gave him 3 jewel shards and he put them in his weapon to make it stronger. I am worried about my lord." (Y/n) explained.

(Y/n) once more used the butterflies to see Inuyasha's group. They seemed to be behind what Information everyone else had. They were still confused on where Naraku's location was. He closed his vision.

"Inuyasha's group doesn't know where Naraku is located. that's all I know my lord." He finished as he felt faint. The heavy air then threatened to purify demons and sins was taking its toll. It didn't help that (Y/n) had felt withdrawn from his butterfly being crushed.

"Rest for now (Y/n) we'll need our strength for battle." He said as he helped (Y/n) down to rest against a rock, Sesshomaru put the lotus bud hidden under (Y/n)'s sleeves as cover just in case.

"Thank you my lord." (Y/n) whispered before he fell asleep.

"Rin stay beside (Y/n) and help protect my son. This is punishment for running away." Sesshomaru demanded and Rin nodded with a smiled as she sat Next to (Y/n) who was hiding the lotus bud under his arm.