24. Tim and Tyler

3200 words

Tim's POV

    We left after we talked about Kendra and what she said. The others were just going to watch a move or something. Both me and Tyler were getting tired and we really wanted to get some sleep. It's been a long day and we had a lot to think about.

    "If she's a Little, why is she out here on her own? Wouldn't her Dom want to keep her close? And who is her Dom anyway? Not to mention, how has she not slipped before now?" These were all questions I knew Tyler didn't know the answers to. But I had to say them or they would probably keep bouncing around inside my head all night.

    I was looking right at him when I asked and he was looking really tired. We had both gotten ready for bed already and we were just sitting in bed when I asked. He turned his head to me, his eyes half closed. He knew I wasn't expecting him to answer any of those questions. But the answer he gave did make me laugh. "Meow" was all he said and we both laughed. Then his head hit the pillow. "I'm to tired to think tonight. Is there any way I could just get held by you and hopefully get some sleep without you asking me questions about stuff nether of us knows about?"

    I smiled at him. "Yes. Today was a big and stressful day for all of us. Now roll over and I'll hold you all night long if you want." He rolled over and we scooted together. I wrapped my arms around him as we got comfortable. "I do have one question for my little kitty to think about tho. And I don't want an answer tonight." He hummed waiting for me to ask my question. "Ever since Tiggger got sick there was something that I have been thinking about. All of us started acting younger then we normally would be. And I was thinking, did he do that to us? Or were we already like that but we have been holding ourselves back? Do all of us already have a Little side to us? I know we get tested to see what kind of Dom we will be. And some of us are not Doms at all. But what if the test have been wrong this whole time?"

    I paused for a second for him to think about that. "But that's not my question. Here's my question to you. I want to try something that most might think is odd. I want to know what it's like to be a Little. To be cared for. To be able to not have to worry about anything except for what's right in front of me at that moment. And I want you to try it too. Just one weekend. One weekend for me and one for you. If we don't like it, then we never have to do it again. But would you be willing to try? And I do mean really try to see what it's like. I'm talking about all of it. I want to try using a pacifier and maybe even a bottle. I think I would go as far as using pull-ups again. And maybe even diapers. Toys that are meant for someone that age. Holding a stuffed animal all day and night."

    I squeezed Tyler at the end to emphasize my point. "I know Zake and Mary would help out if we asked them. And James would probably go along and be our big brother. Tiggger would have someone to play with. So you know he would love it. But we would only go as far as we wanted. I mean I wouldn't mind you being my daddy for a weekend. And I'm sure that you would like me being your daddy for a weekend. But if you're not comfortable with something, then we don't have to do that part. But just think about it. And let me know if you're willing to try it or not. But I want to try it. And I would want you to at least be there when I do. You don't have to take on the route of daddy for me. I could get Zake to do that. But I would like to see you lying in my arms as I feed you a bottle. Maybe in nothing but a cute diaper or pull-up for the night. It would be like a mini vacation for you."

    I would have kept rambling all night but he stopped me. "If I tell you I'm willing to do it will you shut up and let me sleep?" I smiled and was just going to say yes. But then a thought slammed in to me. A really bad thought.

    "Yes Daddy. I'll shut up and let you sleep." I said with an even grin on my face. He couldn't see it. But I think he felt or sensed it.

    "Ok then. Get that smirk off your face and go to sleep then. You win. I'll try it too. But I'm not wearing a diaper. All the rest is fine. But no diapers for me. If you want to wear one, I'll wipe your little butt clean when you use it. But we will really need to set some rules up for this. And that will be your job to figure all that stuff out. And you get to talk to the others too. They will need to know what you came up with and why. Now hold me and let me get some sleep. Please baby, daddy needs his sleep."