5

Pain wasn't the only thing Jungkook was feeling right now, a rush of unfamiliar feelings have hit him like a truck

Pain wasn't the only thing Jungkook was feeling right now, a rush of unfamiliar feelings have hit him like a truck. What was happening to him? He could hear Taehyung shouting, running after him but he didn't have any control on his own body, as if his body was so desperate to hide itself from Taehyung.

But unfortunately Jungkook couldn't keep up with Taehyung who was an athletic, you can say a very well known football player. So it was quite obvious to know who will lose here.

Jungkook was forced to stop on his track when a strong grip holds his forearm which made him to look back in a flash of light, eyes being widened a bit, breath was getting uneven. Taehyung's eyes roamed around his face, his face was showing how worried he was.

"Why are you running away from me? I am not going to hurt you!" Taehyung says more like he was scolding Jungkook because at this point his voice no longer holds that softness it always had. It was rather deep and seemed angry.

Jungkook didn't utter a single word rather than just quietly starring at the boy who had his eyebrows being furrowed.

"Come with me." And with that Jungkook was dragged into an empty classroom, he didn't have any chance to prevent anything which was happening to him.

"You are acting really weird, you know Jungkook. Is everything okay with you?" Taehyung asks as he placed a chair infront of him who just stared at him without saying anything. Taehyung lets out a sigh in defeat.

He reached his hand to softly grasp the other boy's cheek, checking out his face as his eyebrows knotted. He lets out a sigh from irritation before he starts cleaning the blood from Jungkook's face who sat there like a statue, not moving, not saying anything, not even blinking his eyes.

"Stop staring at me like that. It's weird." Taehyung says as Jungkook was thrown back to reality, he quickly looks away.

"S-sorry." The boy mumbles under his breath.

"Now why the hell are you even saying sorry?" Said by Taehyung as his slender fingers gently grasp on Jungkook's chin, lifting up his face. The whole time his eyes were focused on Jungkook's bruised lips as he was cleaning up the blood.

Jungkook's breath hitched, his both hands immediately turned into fists tightly clutching onto his shirt. His eyes shyly made it's way to look at the other boy's eyes which were mainly focused on his lips which leads him to gulp down his own saliva.

Taehyung wouldn't lie, he was really feeling weird this time, everything about this Jungkook was giving him really odd feelings. He could discover how pinkish the boy's lips were even though they were bruised, they were oddly attractive. As if Taehyung was a metal and they were a magnet, continuously pulling him towards them.

But Taehyung somehow managed to pull himself together, he reminded him who this boy was. He can't ruin their precious friendship for his stupidity. So, he quickly finished his job.

"Why do you always get yourself into troubles? What did you do this time?" Taehyung asks, putting the equipments inside the first aid box while Jungkook just silently watched him.

"I told you to stop staring at me like that." Jungkook immediately looks away after hearing the other boy but soon his breath hitched because Taehyung fingers grasped his chin softly lifting up his face, which leads him to look upto the boy who was standing right infront of him.

Taehyung's eyes examine his whole face, trying to figure out if any place was left. He lets out a sigh as his eyes finally made an eye contact with Jungkook's doe shining one.

It felt like the time paused for both of them when their eyes locked for a brief moment. Jungkook was the one who broke the eye contact, his cheeks were crimson red but thanks to his bruises it made it less revealing.

"Look at me. What did you do this time?"

"I d-didn't do anything." Jungkook mumbles under his breath, eyes desperately looking anywhere only to avoid the other boy's eyes.

"You think I'm going to buy this? If you didn't do anything for real then why in hell they were beating you?" Taehyung says, his voice was deep as an ocean and his sharp eyes were sending piercing gaze.

Jungkook kept quiet, Taehyung just stared at him totally understanding this boy ain't going to spill anything.

"Fine! Don't tell me if you don't want to but atleast think about your own self. If you keep getting into troubles so frequently like this I won't be there everytime to save you! Jungkook, I'm worried about you. Why can't you stay like a good little boy even for a day? Is it that tough for you, huh?" Taehyung keeps on blabbering without noticing the boy was already in the verge of crying until a little sob left Jungkook's mouth.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he finally noticed tears in Jungkook's eyes, he hurriedly went to him, kneeling Infront of him. Because the Jungkook he used to know was not a boy who would cry out any moment.

"Shit, I'm sorry. Please don't cry! Hyung is just the dumbest person in the world to scold you in this place. You can punish hyung however you want. Please don't cry, Jungkookie." Taehyung says in one breath, he freaked out for real after seeing Jungkook crying. This is his first time seeing him crying.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung with his teary eyes as the elder's heart sank at the scene, it was his fault to make the boy cry when he was beaten up. He should be comforting him but now what mess he had done.

"I to-told you already I didn't do anything! At first I had to get punched for no reason and it hurts like hell! Why does it hurts even in a dream! Also on top of that you're scolding me as if I'm at fa-fault! I hate you even more!! Stop showing up in my dreams!! I just want to have a peaceful sleep!" Jungkook shouts as tears kept streaming down, Taehyung couldn't understand why he was talking about dreams and all.

"Hyung is sorry, Hyung won't show up in your dreams again. Now please stop crying, hmm?" Taehyung speaks up in his softest voice, hands made it's way to wipe the tears away very gently.

"I hate you." Jungkook sniffles as he placed a light punch on Taehyung's chest.

"You can hate as much as you want but please don't ever cry infront of me again, I can't bear watching you cry."

Taehyung is a softie for Jungkook y'all \⁠(⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠)⁠/