Chapter 58

Dedicated to:
@O2L_Fan_Gurl
@zaynah_woz_here
@megpowersxo
@internetflix
@CheliChisneros

_________

-Hannah POV-

Its an hour after Jack left to California and I sat at Starbuck with Nash. Carter and Maggie headed home and I couldn't, knowing I'd miss Jack.

"We should do something tomorrow!" Nash suggested drinking his frappé.

"Yeah! Well Maggie and I are going go house hunting but we can instead?" I asked wanting to get my mind of Jack not here.

"I'd love to! Matt can come with since he's bored at home." Nash smiled happily.

"Great!" I smiled genuinely. Maybe this wouldn't be too bad with Jack being gone for a while.

"And we can do some shopping for the babies room too." Nash shrugged.

"You're awesome Nash!" I grinned. "I'm naming my kid after you!"

He gasped. "You are!"

"Mayyybe." I smiled widely. "Jack and I are still deciding though."

"I can't believe he's having two kids! That's insane....just yesterday we were getting high in my basement and now he's gonna be changing diapers."

I laughed. "You're gonna be a great uncle you know that."

"Oh I know girl." He laughed goofily. "Hey let's Snapchat G now."

"Yes." I nodded. So we sent him a Snapchat with our Starbuck cups and pouted sadly into the camera. We captioned it 'Missing ya'

Nash sent it and we headed down to my apartment. I drove Jacks Jeep now that he was away. I dropped Nash off at home first and told him I'd pick him and Matt up tomorrow at 10.

I drove away to our apartment and felt really sad again. I missed Jack and it was only two hours since he'd been gone. I parked and headed inside, locking the door behind me. I hated being alone, it scared me.

My phone buzzed and I saw a text from Jack already.

Jack: I miss you baby :((((

Me: I miss you too love

Jack: going to bed now?

Me: yep I'll talk to you tomorrow?

Jack: sleep tight. I love you Hannah.

Me: night. I love you too Jack.

I plughed my phone to charge and changed into Jacks oversized T-shirt. It smelled like him and made me feel much better. I curled up in bed and stared at the ceiling.

I only fell asleep hours later.

*NEXT MORNING*