19

Don't forget to vote!

O R A B E L L A

"You finally made it!" Kayleigh spoke over the music before pulling me inside. As soon as I stepped in I could smell the alcohol and weed.

I looked around and saw how just about everyone was dressed as if we were at a club. Me on the other hand, dressed as if I were watching a movie on my couch.

Kayleigh was one of the strippers at the club as well. The other day she decided to throw a early Christmas party and invite a few people.

She calls this a few people?

My first pit stop was the table that had a lot of beer and mixed drinks. I wanted to get drunk to the point where I couldn't even stand on my own.

I grabbed a cup and chugged it all before doing the same to another one, "Woah girl! Calm your ass down... someone's gonna have to drive you back home" Turning around to see it was Monica.

I wrapped my arms around her, "That's what I got you for" She laughed at my response before hugging me back. I missed this.

The two of us laughing together, getting drunk. How long has it been exactly?

"Where's Lukas?" I asked her as the two of us sat on the couch. A small sigh escaped from her before she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I don't know! When I told him about the party he offered to come with me. Before you know it, I turn around and he's nowhere to be found. I looked for him for about five minutes before I gave up. It's too many people here" She spoke out.

I nodded my head in agreement. If I knew that Kayleigh was inviting this many people, then I would've stayed home.

"I would've had him pick you up and you could've rode with us but-" Monica began.

"It's fine. I wasn't home anyway, I had to run out for some things" I told her.

Whenever I'm around, Lukas asks differently. Even though he hasn't said anything, I know he's still upset about me using Cole. We'd only talk when it came down to the club, that was it.

"I'm surprised you're not already drunk" I spoke out, changing the subject. A small laugh escaped from her before she looked at me.

"I planned on being sober tonight. I tend to act out when I'm drunk..." She muttered out.

"That's true, but it's not like that's stopped you before" I told her.

Thirty minutes passed and I was already drunk with the help of Kayleigh who kept handing me drinks.

"Bella maybe you should-" Monica began.

Kayleigh flung her arm around me laughing loudly, "I like you even more when you're drunk Orabella! Here, try this gummy. It's one of my favorites"