25. Tiggger

3829 Words

"Tiggger, how old are you?" She asked as I approached them. He looked at me and I nodded. He said that he was 776 years old. "Are you sure?" He nodded. "I think I just found the Queen's stolen son."
============================================

Tiggger's POV

Daddy T told me to answer her and I did. Then she asked me if I was sure. Well of corse I was sure. The war started in the year 2222. And now it's the year 2996. And I was 2 when I stopped seeing my first Mommy. So 2996-2222+2=776 it's simple math. Anyone can do it. But then she said something I didn't really understand. She said that she found the Queen's stolen son.

So who's this Queen and who's her son that Cat might have found? I was about to go back to my cartoons when I saw that she was naked. Well she did have a shirt on. But that wasn't even snapped together at the bottom. And she didn't have anything on underneath. So I would call that naked.

"Cat?" She just stared at me. I waved my hand in front of her and that got her attention. "Cat, why you naked? Don't you get cold down there without a diaper on?" She looked down at first. Then she pulled her shirt up to see what I was talking about. Then she pulled it down real quick and she started turning all pink.

"I...I n..need help." She stuttered out in a whisper. Less then a second later Daddy T picked her up and ran to the nursery with her. I went back to my cartoons. If someone needed me, they knew where to find me.
============================================

Kendria's POV

I was moving sideways then I was on my back again. I couldn't think. My whole body was shaking. I couldn't see anymore. There was light around me, and there were shapes, but I didn't know what they were. There was sound, I heard people talking, but I couldn't understand anything they were saying. I felt really hungry and I tried to tell them. Moments later something was in my mouth and I tried to eat it. But it was not food. It was liquid and I drank it. It filled me up and I stopped drinking. Then something felt wrong in me and I tried to get it out. I finally got it out but then something was hot and squishy just below my stomach. I tried to tell someone what was wrong and then that bad feeling went away. I felt better after that. The room kept moving back and forth and that was making me tired. Then something warm was in my mouth and it tasted really good so I drank as much as I could. But then my eyes closed and the world around me was gone.
——————————————————————————

I was looking at a huge Dragon. He was telling me that I was safe now. He told me that he would come to where I was and get me. I told him that I found his son. Then he roared.
——————————————————————————

I woke up screaming. In an instant there was a female vampire hovering over me. I screamed again and backed away from it. She backed away from me. Then a male vampire came near me and I screamed again trying to back away from him. But then he sat a little boy next to me and he had cat ears and a tail that kept moving. The male vampire backed away and the cat boy crawled closer to me. He put his body over my lags and laid down. That tail of his was moving right in front of my face and I couldn't stop looking at it. Then I felt warmth flow over me. I felt something that made me think I was safe. And that tail kept moving. I reached for it and I caught it. It was soft and fluffy and warm. I moved it to my cheek so I could feel it better. When I did the cat boy moved with it. His fur brushed against me and it felt warm and soft too. I reached for him and he wrapped his body around me.

My mind started to work again. I now knew that I was being hugged and I liked it. More and more thoughts started to roll around in my head. I live with the Dragons. These are vampires and they are save. Tiggger is the one that's hugging me right now. And I had a wet and probably messy diaper on. "Thank you Tiggger. I really enjoy your hugs. You feel really soft and warm." I hugged him tighter before I pulled away from him. "Can we hug again later?" He smiled at me and he showed me all his teeth as he nodded. "I'm sorry for screaming at you all. I wasn't thinking that good. But I'm better now."