Game time!

Lexa POV:

Ender passed out pretty quickly. she must be really tired. Well the drive was pretty long, so that might be a reason.

I was walking around with doe on my shoulder checking and making sure nothing was wrong and there were no problems.

Sanemi, Aether, Mitsuri and Rengoku seemed to be on a different talk-about video games now.

"Did you know that-based on everyone's information-Sanemi didn't die in the FNAF series once until FNAF 4???"

Aether exclaimed with an excited look. He didn't look like he knew what FNAF was, but he was assuming it was a tough game.

Mitsuri and Rengoku smiled

"That's quite impressive, sanemi!...What is FNAF?"

I giggled and walked over

"It's a videogame."

"Oh like that one game you showed us, what was the name again? I know it started with an M."

"Minecraft. FNAF is very different from that game."

"How is it different?"

Mitsuri asked curious to know more about the game

"Well first off it's a horror game. As in, it's designed to scare you."

"Why would people play a game made to scare themselves?"

Mitsuri asked a little concerned

"Some people like a challenge, and some people like that rush of fear and adrenaline. I should know. I am one of those people. I like to get scared and it adds a bit of excitement to my life."

I shrugged

"Anyway. The game itself is pretty easy concept, well the first game anyway. Basically you're a security guard working the night shift at a children's entertainment establishment. At this place are animatronics that roam around. The goal of the game is to not let them get into your office and you have to survive from midnight  to 6 am. You have doors to shut them out and prevent them from getting into your office. As well as a security camera to watch them, but you also have a limited amount of power so you have to use it as sparingly as possible."

Sanemi shrugged and smiled genuinely.

"I like it. So far, I'm on the fourth night of the fourth game-though, it's different from the rest. Instead of a security guard, you're a child who's hiding from demon-like animatronics in the dark. I like it-I guess..."

Sanemi quickly dropped his smile once he realized he was smiling. Aether smiled.

"Ooo! Can we watch you play??? Ender DID bring the switch, afterall???"

"I wanna watch too!"

Mitsuri raised her hand waving it

"I wish to watch as well!"

Rengoku added. Sanemi shrugged.

"Alright. I don't mind. Just know, I don't know if you'll like it- VILLAGER!"

Sanemi yelled and Villager ran over. Villager made a curious.

"Give me the switch."

Villager nods and takes out the whole switch case. He hands it to Sanemi. Sanemi nods.

"Thanks."

Villager makes a salute and dashes off. Sanemi gets on the switch.

"What else does he have?"