ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ - ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ..

This is something different once again! Ive been trying out new things so LMK which ones you guys do like!

This is an throwback of the Megan Divorce Imagine. It's basically you as a teen and the beginning of your and Megan's Relationship.

Refer to "Megan TS- Divorce PT. 2" For Family pictures

Your Nickname is Nani But name is Y/N.
You- 16
Megan- 17

Houston
2012

"SEVYN!"
"Yes mama?" my sister yelled from her room.
"Come downstairs"

I watched as my oldest sister walked down the stairs. I cant stand her and she cant stand me. I cant wait till she gets the fuck outta this house.

"Take nani to practice"
"what? why does she have to take me? cant ash take me!" I complained.

"Ashley is on punishment so no."
"Mama im busy doing homework. nobody wanna take dorky to her cheerleading practice"
"Ion want you to take me either bitch!"
"Say it again," she said stepping closer to me.

"Girls!" my mom gritted at us. "Sevyn, go to yo room now!"

She rolled her eyes at me before turning around and stomping to her room. For her to be 20, she sure acts like it.

"what i told u about using them words in my house huh? that is your sister not no girl from school. Go get your stuff. lets go!" my mom said angrily grabbing her keys and walking towards the door.

I sighed loudly before grabbing my cheer-bag and walking out after her.

Hell, I aint want her mad ass taking me either. I got my permit but she wont let me drive any of the cars. Only person who lets me drive alone is Ashley.

Ashley's my other sister. She's 17 and also my favorite. She lets me do whatever I want. But she's gonna be 18 soon and she's gonna leave me for college.
Sevyn dumb ass in college too but she chose to stay home. I fucking hate her.

Ugh.

"Nani!" My mom yelled as I got in the car.
"Yes maam?"
"Your father will pick you up from practice. And when you get home, You're on punishment."
"WHY?"
"Who you raising your voice at?"
"Sorry"
"I told you about using those words in my house and talking to your sister like that."
"And she can just get away with it?"
"Dont interrupt me again little girl.Im sick of you two going back and forth. Its been going on too long. So enjoy this week because you spending the weekend with Sevyn and I dont wanna hear shit!"

I rolled my eyes before turning and looking out the window.

"Roll em again and imma knock them mothafuckas out"

"Cmon Nani, come spot me!" My Best Friend Megan said.