End Notes for my beautifuls (YOU)

There were many ways I wanted to end that story. When I started it, I didn't really have a clue what I was doing and I went along with it. And soon I became addicted to writing it and hearing your feedback (which was always marvellous). I skimmed past so many ways of ending this story, and I chose for this one because I felt like it was right. Some might hate it, but too bad.

A little run through the ending if you didn't catch on. Basically what happened was Louis ran out the room in chapter (4.25) and he was repeatedly shot and died instantly. Harry took Dakota under his wing (as he is obsessed with her) and forced her to take medication that had many side effects (anxious, drousy, no sex drive and MEMORY LOSS). Whilst taking the pills Dakota also had a miscarriage from Louis. Her family didn't want her back and basically disowned her because she was the so called reason Frank died. Harry proceeds to force her to take the medication because he knows it will strip her bare and she'll forget Louis. Dakota did forget Louis, and leads the rest of her life with Harry being oblivious of what had happened prior.

I am going to keep this quite short. Since being on wattpad since the start of 2012 (March 20th 2012 to be exact), I wrote stories and stories and stories and they all improved, and therefore I never finished one. I would delete so many of my works because I kept improving and would always cringe at my writing, or I would lose motivation to finish it. However with ADDICT that never was the case. I look back at chapter one and I'm still as proud of it.

And I want to say thank you. Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this story, or another story of mine, thank you for appreciating my work and seeing it in a deeper context.

That's all I ever wanted with this story. I didn't want it to be a cliché fanfiction – I wanted it to be dark and raw and twisted.

So thank you so much for sticking with this story to the end. It means the world. I love you all so much.

All the love,

Sami