BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER

Very sensitive topics ahead and pls read my authors note MUAH
enjoy the last chapter my loves

"Look at my two babies. Ugh I'm so happy we're together again." The botax lady said excitedly. Silas smiled widely at the woman before turning to face her.

"Arent you proud of me, mom? I got her for you. So we can be a family again." Silas said in a hopeful voice.

The woman shushed him, walking right past him, to get to me. I was still against the wall. Trying to not make it obvious that I was trying to be anywhere else but here.

She stopped in front of me and took my face in her hands. She smiled widely at me. Her straight white teeth practically glistened. That was probably bought along with the botax.

"Look at You. Ugh, you are your father's child." She whispered. I tried to move away but she gripped my face harder to the point where it was painful.

"Oh how rude of me. You probably don't remember who I am. Since you were so young. I'm your mother, Selena." She said thoughtfully.

She continued to touch my face as she spoke. "You're going to be the perfect face for this family. The men are going to be fighting over you." She whispered. What the fuck is she talking about.

Over our dead body.

I stilled when the voice spoke again. That's the second time I've heard that voice.

"Let go of me." I said lowly. She paused before bursting out laughing. She straightened before patting my cheeks a little too hard.

"My god have I missed that smart mouth of yours. You were quite the spit fire when you were younger." She said. She let me go but rested her hands on my shoulders.

I don't know why but I just felt so slimy as she touched me.

"Then you pulled that little stunt. Running away from your family. Your legacy." She said darkly. "You will be punished for that but none the less. You will make an excellent wife to the highest bidder." Excuse me?

"I'm sorry?" I said. My heart now beating faster.

She tilted her head with a thoughtful smile. "It would have been better if you were the age you were supposed to be."

Stop listening.

I didn't.

"If you would have seen the prices they were offering for you was absolutely astonishing."

You aren't supposed to hear this. I was created to make sure you would never hear this again.

"Mom? What are you talking about?" I heard Silas whisper. But the woman acted like she didn't hear him.

"Obviously I got little bonuses when I let them into yo-"

STOP LISTENING

It was like a dam broke. I pushed her away from me. "You sick woman!" I screamed. She stumbled back a few steps. She steadied herself before straightening again. Tears were streaming down my face.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? I was a child!" I yelled. She smiled a cunning smile before it started to drip venom.

"Your foul excuse of a father use to run this city. People would fall at our feet. Kissing our feet like we were royalty. We were treated like a king and queen." She said dreamily.

"That's what happens when you husband is the biggest crime lord in the state." She said giggling softly. But it just made her look crazier.

"But then we had you two." She said that sentence with so much disdain I'm surprised we're both still standing. "It turned him into a softie. He didn't want to run the business anymore. Wanted to stay home take care of you two." She said with disgust.