Chapter 8

Even after she'd received the bank transfer, Lisa still wasn't all that happy. Her mind kept thinking back to Jungkook's last words.

'Using her name'...who was 'her'?

Is that person called La Lisa, like herself?

He'd also said that even though there was a genius before her, she still insisted on copying someone else and making a fool out of herself! He'd clearly been stating that she was imitating someone else's artistic style!

The world was vast, but the scope of artists with the same name as her's was tiny. If there really was a person with the same name and in the same profession as her, how could she not know?

If that person was her...

Lisa was suddenly enlightened. She hadn't thought of it before because she still considered herself the her from her past, but to other people's eyes, she was already another person.

"Really, who would've thought it? So it turns out that Jungkook's impression of me is actually that good and he considers me a genius!"

Lisa put the new ATM card in her bag and walked out of the bank in an exceptionally good mood. Then, she walked towards the car-free shopping street.

An hour later, Lisa left the optometrists wearing a pair of glasses with a dark green frame. Now that she had more than enough money for glasses, she wanted to get LASIK surgery to correct her myopia.

The world had once again become clear, and now she didn't have to move within one metre of a person to see their face. Plus, her pockets were finally fat. It was currently the best time to be Lisa Manoban.

However, in the blink of an eye, her good mood was swept away. Her eyesight was now perfect, so naturally, she could look into the distance. Unfortunately, the vision of a man and a woman standing at the counter of a jewellery store across the street from her accidentally her field of sight.

Tzuyu and Lin Yu.

One was her half-sister.

The other was the boyfriend that she'd been dating not too long ago.

Of course, these were all relationships that she'd had as 'Lalisa'. Now, they had no connection with her whatsoever.

Remembering what had happened to her because of what they'd done, Lisa felt that there should be some kind of atonement. And one of her strongest strengths was that what other people gave her, she would always return it.

Lisa looked around and spotted a tea shop nearby. After buying a cup of tea, she then entered the jewellery store.

Without hiding her intentions, she walked straight up to Tzuyu and poured the tea all over her feet.

"Ahh--!!" Tzuyu shrieked as she jumped backwards.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Lisa apologised with an insincere smile on her face. "My hand slipped."

"You crazy bitch!! Do you know that my shoes are..."

"Very expensive, I know. They're Christian Louboutin shoes," Lisa swept a glance over the high-heeled shoes on Tzuyu's feet, and a corner of her mouth curled into a smirk. "Last year's edition."

Tzuyu was unaware of what the strange girl in front of her was trying to achieve, but at the moment, she felt utterly embarrassed. Under everyone's gaze, she quickly picked up the damaged shoes and called out to Lin Yu as she rushed to the bathroom.

"Why did you do that to Tzuyu?" Lin Yu frowned at the face of the unfamiliar girl before him, confused as to why her expression was full of undisguised malice. Even an idiot could see that there was a problem.