❀ 4- Strawberry Milk

I walked to school earlier the next day to try to avoid him from seeing me, but I wrong whatsoever.

He was already sitting outside of his house, with headphones over his ears as he bobbed his head, listening to music. His eyes roamed off the ground, and looked up at me as I stopped mid track in front of his house.

"Hyeri,"

He called for me as he pushed his headphones off of his ears, where it rested on his neck, and stood up and started to walk towards me.

I cursed in my head, and groaned.

Next time, I should try another shortcut to school to avoid him.

By the time he reached the main sidewalk, I was walking with quick footsteps to try to get away from him.

He caught on easily to me since he had long legs, and soon, he was walking beside me.

"Hey Hyeri," He greeted me, waving his hand in front of my face as I walked.

"Don't call me just by my name like that. Call me Hyeri-sshi, or even, Hyeri Noona at the least." I say, getting a little annoyed with him as I swiped his hand away from my face like a fly.

"Okay... jagiya."

I instantly turned my head, and looked up at him as he laughed.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yah...What did you just call me?"

"I called you jagiya." He replied without hesitating, or that he have ever intended to, and smiled again."Since I want you to be my girlfriend."

My eyes widened at his comment.

"Are you stupid? When did I ever say that we were in a relationship? Plus, you don't know about me at all! Just because you've been to my house doesn't mean anything at all. So don't call me that." I threatened him, but he started to laugh at me.

"I may be stupid, but at least I didn't pick the wrong girl to like."

He said, and I began to feel ticked off.

This guy... doesn't he know how to lie about his feelings? He can't be this serious about liking me.

He's just so straightforward... it's bugging me!

"Go away." I dismissed him, and turned back to the front and continued to walk away from him.

"No." He says as he caught back up with me, and smiled when he looked down at me.

I sighed, and bit my lip as I walked, avoiding eye contact with him. He was being so annoying to me right now, I just wish I could punch him or something to just wake him up from his love daze.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me while jogging next to me since I was now speed walking as fast as I could.

"How to get away from you." I shot back at him, earning a chuckle from him, getting me even more ticked off.

I stopped fast walking, and frowned at him.

"Can you stop that? My comment towards you wasn't funny at all, so don't laugh."

"You won't let me laugh while I'm having a good time with you?" He said, his voice edged with eagerness as he started to chuckle at me.

"You are having a good time with me. I'm, not having a good time with you, so just leave me alone and go away please." I say with a sigh and turned back around and walked again.