28. 𝓔𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭

Arya woke up with the worst hangover ever

Arya woke up with the worst hangover ever. She felt like her head was being punched by a gorilla again and again.

She tried to get up but something heavy was stopping her.

Not something but a heavy strong arm. Rehan was holding on to her waist as if she was a pillow. He had buried his head into the crook of her neck and her hair covered a good part of his face.

Her first reflex was to get out of his hold but she found herself moving away the strands of hair covering his face and gazing at him warmly.

He might be a pain in the ass but he looked like an angel when asleep.

"Ithna bhi ghuro math. Pyaar ho jayega. "
(Don't stare too much. You will fall in love. )
"And we don't need that do we? "

He said peaking at her with one eye open.

Arya moved back startled at being caught.
"I wasn't staring at you. I was... Glaring " she said then pushed his hands away.

"Really? What did I do so early in the morning? " He asked yawning.

She was trying to calm herself. His gruff morning voice was doing things to her which she wished they didn't.

"Who told you to sleep here? "

"You don't remember? " He said raising an eyebrow. He was sitting on the bed beside her now.

Oh god... Arya honestly remembered nothing but flashes from yesterday. Ughh , she had to get that drunk didn't she?

"Remember what? " She asked

"How could you forget last night after all the things happened between us?"
He said moving closer to her.

"What happened yesterday?" she asked her voice coming out unsure.

"You honestly don't remember do you?" Rehan questioned her again and Arya failed to notice the new mischievous glint in his eyes as he asked it.

She shook her head in negative still pondering over what all stupid things she could have done.

"Yesterday...."
He said playing with a loose strand of her hair, moving closer to her.
"Yesterday......"

"Can you just tell already?" She asked exasperated.

" Well , You were drunk "

"Yeah no shit Sherlock."
She replied sassily but it lacked the usual confidence.
Their proximity was making her breathless.

" If you don't want to know....." He said moving away from her.

" Stop. Tell me what happened "
she stopped him by pulling him towards her by his collar but the force was too much that he lost his balance and fell on top of her , their lips touching.