𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.

❝ i gotta hang out with him more

i gotta hang out with him more.

i hate going to school bro. i'm finna start doing home school. "hurry up." dami said walking out the door and starting his car.

i followed behind him and handed him my phone. "take my picture real quick." i said posing. he went to the camera app and took some quick pictures. i took my phone back and posted one on instagram.

allfordesi

❤️💬↗️Liked by ddosama, sugarhilllddot, and othersallfordesi hey there you, looking for a brighter season, need to lay your burden down

❤️💬↗️
Liked by ddosama, sugarhilllddot, and others
allfordesi hey there you, looking for a brighter season, need to lay your burden down. 💟♐️

view all 463,063 comments
sugarhilllddot HEY THERE YOU DROWNING IN A HELPLESS FEELING
ddosama yuu a x fan ?
sugarhilldami need to be @ school

"hey can we go to the deli??" i asked dami as he was about to pull into the school. he sighed and pulled out of the school and drove past it. i laughed because i knew i was gonna be late to first period.

once we got to the deli, dami gave me a $10 bill. i went inside and grabbed everything i wanted. as i paid for my stuff i saw someone mad familiar.

"oh hey girl!" she said smiling at me. "jay?" i asked her looking her up and down. she nodded and she put her stuff next to mine. the cashier handed me my change and then jay said, "pay for this too."

i shook my head and took my money and walked out. jay followed behind me and yelled to me. "thats why your pussy stank bitch." she said doing all kinds of hand gestures.

"but it dont though?" i said laughing. "says who? cause yo nigga said it." she said rolling her neck. dami noticed how we were arguing and he got out of the car.

"whos you talking bout." dami said scrunching up his face at jay. "oh my bad." jay said smiling, trying to look cute. "when i catch you on these streets.." i said giving her the death stare. "aint a damn thing gonna happen." she mumbled.

"yooo chill. you go back to juvie, you gonna be gone." dami laughed. i rolled my eyes and got back into the car.

dami got into the car and drove me back to school. "whats up with her?" he asked me. "i dont know. she mad about dd or something." i shrugged. dami nodded his head and parked the car.

he walked me inside the building and signed me into the front. "have a good day sis." dami said waving to me. i nodded and entered the school doors.

i immediately walked to the gym because, i hate every class but. "hey mr tae." i said eating my food on the bleachers. "goodmorning desi." he laughed. "what you get me?" he said examining my bag.

"you want a fruit snack or something." i said looking at the last fruit snack in the bag. "i'm just playing with you." he laughed and walked away. "desi fine as fuck." some brownskin boys said on the other side of the gym.

i acted as if i couldnt hear them cause i'm not looking for no three way.. "AYE MR T!" i yelled from the other side of the gym. he turned my direction and answered, "whats up?"

"they come in yet?" i asked looking for my friend group. "yeah." he answered me. "all of them?" i asked. "dd, ethan, darrian, sy'rai, and some student." he said counting on his fingers.

"check the music room, they said they were gonna go there." mr. tae said. i got up, grabbed my stuff, and walked out of the gym to the music room.

i heard a lot of commotion and ruckus going on so i knew they were in there. i walked in and saw darrian banging on some bongos. ethan was playing the ukulele. dd was acting like a conductor. and sy'rai was singing her heart out. and the other girl was just tryna look cute.

"i see how yall are." i said nodding my head. dd stopped moving his hands and he turned to me. darrian continued banging the bongos and ethan put the ukelele down and ran up to hug me.

"hey sister." he smiled. "whats up, e." i said letting go from the hug. "hey david." i nodded at him. darrian was still over there nodding his head to the banging of the bongos.

"yo let me get a song in." i said running over to the piano. they got into their positions they were in before, and we were bonding.

i looked over to the door because it was just opened by the vice principal. "why are you all in here without a teacher?" she said taking our instruments away from us.

"why are you in here?" darrian asked sassily. "teachers complaining about loud noises, and disrupting their class." she answered. before she could say anything else the bell rung.

it was time for lunch and we all dashed out the door. i wasnt tryna get detention, again. plus, i have one more strike until i'm out of harlem hill.

"cant wait for lunch." darrian said running, pushing people just to get to the lunch line. i laughed and grabbed my student badge.

"desi jimenez, to the front office." i heard over the intercom. everyone shifted their attention towards me. it's kind of embarrassing, because why everyone need to know my government.

we get it i'm sugarhill dami sister but like damn. i walked down the hallway to the office and saw a bag from subway.

i grabbed the bag and walked back to the lunch room. i guess dami brought me some lunch. i sat down at our table and saw darrian shift his eyes towards me.

he stopped chewing his food and his facial expression dropped. "dami got it." i laughed. darrian pulled out his phone and i saw him cussing out damiir.

i continued to eat my food and then saw the one girl looking at me, scared. i put some food away, just cause i'm little dont mean my portions are.

"you eating so sloppy and like a mann." she said sizing me up. i did "ok" with my fingers and continued eating. i gave darrian the other half of my sandwich because he was really bothered by that.

the girl looked over at dd and said something. "i love your chain!" she said trying to touch it. it was the gold gold chain with diamonds engraved i got him. it said osama on it.

"back up bi.." dd started to say. she looked at him shocked and got up and walked away from the table. "nobody can touch the chain desi got me." dd announced to our table.

i laughed and threw away my subway wrappers. i put my head down for the remaining time we had for lunch, just admiring my friend group. lowkey, wanna go home.

☆彡

𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

REVISED.
5 JAN. 2023

1155 words.