Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

"I'm going to miss you two a lot!"

Mitsuri said while she helped me fold my clothes into my suitcase

I was currently packing to go to where my family was to spend the holidays with them.

"I know. I'm going to miss you guys too. But Christmas is the only time I get to see my whole family, especially my grandmother. She's getting old and I'd like to spend as much time as I can before...you know?"

Mitsuri nodded her head understanding. But then she perked up

"Besides that. I'm super excited to see what you got all of us for Christmas. It so tempting to open them already. Having them under the tree all pretty and wrapped up!"

I then booped her nose.

"Yes I know. But you can't open them until Christmas! You just have to wait a little while, you can handle it can't you?"

She nodded her head and squealed

"I can't wait! But I'll hold out until Christmas. When is it again?"

"December 25."

She nodded her head.

I closed the suit case after making sure I had everything. I then went to check on doe

"Doe did you pack?"

"Yup I'm all ready darling!"

"Okay, since your ready can you change your form?"

"Yes of course!"

He was covered by his hair bury when I was able to see him again he looked like a normal human being.

"You look great!"

"I hope so! I know how much your family means to you and I want them to like me. Hold on..."

Doe then made a face that show fear and concern

"What if they don't like me? Will you stop liking me?! Please say that won't be the case!"

He then made a pleading expression

"Please please please, say no matter what your family says that you'll still love me! I can't handle it if you didn't-"

"Doe..."

I put my hand on the side of his face in a comforting manner

"Listen. I'm sure they'll love you. Just be your sweet loving self and I'm sure that they'll accept you. Just remember what we talked about, what thing you can and can't say, and how to you can act around them. Everything will be fine. So just relax, okay?"

Doe nodded his head and smiled

***********************************************