𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 🐝

❝ Keep that fire within you ❞─────────﹝✿﹞─────────

─────────﹝✿﹞─────────

"Alright worms gather around... We have a little guest that will be joining with us today." Ikkei announced to the group kids who were playing volleyball. The kids immediately stopped as they noticed their coach approaching them with a little girl walking right beside him. "Say hello to Y/n."

The little girl meekly smiles as she waved at the older kids. "Hi." she shyly saids.

Most of them greeted the little girl back while others just waved at her.

"Is she going to be playing with us, Coach?" One of the little boys said as he flashed a small smile towards Y/n's way.

The old man shook his head, "I'm afraid not. She'll be watching us for today."

Y/n looked at then with a sheepish smile and shrugged, "Next time I guess." she promised, making their fsce brighten up.

The old man cleared his throat then clasped his hands together, "Alright team! Let's show her what we got."

﹝✿﹞

"Chance ball!"

"Left side!"

Y/n watched the match with pure amazement as all of the kids were exerting their very best in showing off their skills. It was very clear that their training with Coach Ukai was very effective in their plays. She glanced curiously at the terror coach, who watched the match with a attentive gaze that could cut someone's eyes. She gulped nervously as she fiddled with her small fingers and hugged her Dino toy close to her, mustering the courage to talk to him.

"So Mr. Coach, how did you and my Grandpa knew each other?" Y/n curiously asked the older man. He averted his gaze from the court towards the little blonde girl.

"Well, your Grandpa and I used to go way back in High School. We used to be in the same volleyball team in Karasuno when we were teenagers." He briefly explained.

The little girl left stumped at his reply, "So you mean to say Grandpa used to be a volleyball player?"

"Mhmm and an excellent one too. Scary man on the court but an idiot when he's off the court." Ikkei said without any filter. Out of nowhere, Y/n's Grandpa's head popped out behind the bushes making Y/n jump in surprise. He gave Ikkei an offended look.

"Hey I heard that! And don't go saying that word so casually infront of my innocent baby!" He nagged his friend as he animatedly did a chopping motion with his arms infront of him.

The old man Ukai lets out a sigh before shoving a tomato towards his mouth to shush him completely. He looks down at the little girl and flashed a lazy smile, "See? Told you he's an idiot." he whispered to her, making her cover her mouth as her giggles started to escape from her lips. "But he's a overall great player. He was scouted by a lot of volleyball teams in different universities. He was about to go to the leagues but he then decided to settle in and chose a different path." he added.