Chapter 59

In the car, Jennie asked Lisa, "How did you feel when you saw Taehyung?"

Lisa leaned back in her chair and looked at the scenery flashing by outside the window. She raised her hand to her chest and said, "I don't feel like my heart can't take it anymore."

Jennie turned to look at Lisa. "It's because your heart is good!"

Lisa was speechless.

"But I can feel that you are much calmer now that you see Taehyung."

"Wasn't I calm before?" Lisa cast a sidelong glance at him.

"In the past, you looked calm on the surface, but your heart was burning up."

"You're still talking about me? When you saw Kai ..." Lisa suddenly reacted.

It was so quiet in the car that it made people panic.

"Lisa, do you think Kai and I still have a chance?" Jennie broke the silence and asked.

Lisa didn't answer and instead asked, "Then, are you still willing to lower yourself and chase after him?"

Jennie thought for a moment and said, "Once is enough. I don't want to accommodate him every time."

"Now, I think it's better not to be in a relationship. I don't have to worry about falling out of love." Lisa felt that it was easier said than done, but that was indeed what she was thinking now.

If a relationship didn't end in pieces, it would end in the grave. Why would they still talk about it? Was it asking for abuse?

"Then I won't fall in love. You have to accompany me to ski, surf, skydive, and do all the things that I can't think of right now but want to do," Jennie said.

The corners of Lisa's mouth rose. "Sure!"

Jennie also smiled.

It was the luckiest thing in life to be able to find a companion who would accompany him no matter what.

When he found the production crew, the contestants were walking out of the breakfast shop.

When they saw Lisa get out of Jennie's car, the others were envious. It would be great if they could find such an awesome friend.

Jennie watched as Lisa returned to the contestants' side. Then, she walked over to Yu Jing and told her that she wanted to watch the finals.

"Miss Lin, you also know that for a competition like ours, the judges can't get too close to the contestants. Otherwise, the audience can easily be misled and say that our program is unfair. Therefore, I can't let you be a judge for the production team. If you don't mind, I would like to invite you to be our special guest, to accompany and guide the contestants all the way to the finals. What do you think? "Yu Jing, who had worked hard in the workplace, made a beautiful speech.

Speak your language when you meet a person, speak your language when you meet a ghost. She was referring to someone as slick as Yu Jing. She could tell that even if they didn't invite Jennie as a guest, Jennie would still accompany the production crew. That was why she made the call so that Jennie would owe her a favor. Moreover, she even managed to hire a coach for the contestants for free. It was simply killing two birds with one stone.