[14] Fuck This Kid, For Real!

Wish to read chapters ahead of here? Visit my Patreøn.

Link: Patreøn.com/Master4thWall

———

Chapter 14: Fuck This Kid, For Real!

———

Sitting beside her, this weird teen totally didn't threaten Mikita to call 'Miss All Sunday' to tell her that Vivi was captured.

"Um... what about Mr Five? What if she wants to talk to him?"

"Are you so incompetent that she would want to talk to the man of the group?"

"..."

Mikita shut her mouth after that and did as asked– calling Nico Robin and alerting her that they were on the way with Vivi Nefertiti.

– What about her companions? That boy... Hashirama Senju, what about him?

Nico Robin's voice sounded through the lips of Mikita's Den Den Mushi. There was a sense of cautiousness in her voice that Mikita missed and Hashirama would have too, if not for the fact that he was paying extra attention.

Robin had seen him make a helicopter and take off to the sky, of course, she probably thought he was a tricky enemy to fight.

"That... we killed him." Mikita replied as Hashirama guided her.

– Ah-huh? How did he fight?

"He fought well. That boy was... strange, a fucking bastard, I tell you."

For a moment, Hashirama narrowed his eyes at Mikita when she clearly cursed him with the excuse of lying to Robin.

However, before he could give her a warning look, Miss All Sunday replied from the other side.

– Miss Valentine, please keep profanity away from this conversation.

"Ah, yes, right." Mikita replied.

Mikita replied, though she didn't sound scared. She wasn't intimidated by Miss All Sunday now. That was a bit surprising to Mikita since usually such a remark from the boss-woman sounded scary. However, she recalled a guy more dangerous than Miss All Sunday was sitting right beside her, someone who scared her more than Sunday.

Mikita continued. "Anyway, he really had eaten a wood-related-devil fruit as previously reported by you. That's why he was quite tricky to kill, but Mr Five got impatient at one point and just blew him up. Couldn't escape from that."

There was silence from Miss All Sunday's side before the reply came swiftly.

– I see.

"There was this imperial knight too. He died in the battle as well."

– ...Alright then, good job. No need to waste any more time, return to Nanohana at once with the Princess.

"Understood."

The call ended swiftly and Mikita released a deep breath of relief immediately.

She just survived a dangerous situation, she knew that if she had messed up even a little, she would have ended up dead. By both of them, nonetheless.

If she said anything that Hashirama didn't like, he may have killed her. And if Miss All Sunday asked for Mr Five and then got suspicious of Mikita when she failed to bring Mr Five here, Miss All Sunday might have sent people to get rid of her.

Meanwhile, the crappy teen sitting beside her looked completely calm.

"See? She didn't ask to talk with Mr Five since you weren't wasting any time reporting things." Hashirama said. "Except for that instance where you just had to curse me smartly. That was dumb."