AESTHETICS

Dear Readers!!

I most of the time used to wonder whether the story line of  Fanaa is worth reading or not? Are you people really enjoying it? Why is this story so below in ranking orders of different categories?

But you know what kept me motivated?....... The comments that you people used to post. These comments made me believe that you people are 'enjoying' the story but poor me was unaware that you people are actually 'living' the story.

The evidence for my thoughts are these following aesthetics.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This shows the dedication that you guys have for the story

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This shows the dedication that you guys have for the story. The one who has made it (Emmawrites1), she has actually by-hearted the dialogues. Two of the readers were talking in the morning, that they often actually, discusses the story line........my goodness I can't demand anything else from you guys. God would have fried me in hot oil if I would have ditched the story half a way.

Am so happy that I would updated another chapter but exams from Tuesday............but it's authors promise next update will be a triple update. I so love you my readers, you guys are the best.

Now now now..... someone is angry nopes furious with you readers. You people made Abadhya and Abhidnya's aesthetics, Kartavya and Geetanjali's are also done but what about Maan and Meera?

Sari kahani shuru hui unse aur le beta laba lab baki do couples ka bana diya aur inhe hi bhul gaye.

Aab Abhimaan ka gussa aur Meera ka tantrums tum log sambhalna, mujhe kuch mat kehna.....mein chali sone. All the best to tackle them in your dreams.

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें