Kevin x male reader

List 1 won  it was a 9 to 7 (time limit was 2 hours to chose ))

Please correct me if they were any mistakes

.

Your pov-

I was currently looking for a job til i came across a poster ain't i lucky i guess.
It was a job at the candy club i guessing it will be a fine start i started dialing the number to apply.
It shouldn't be that hard...

They quickly answered.

"Hello i um..(m/n) and I am looking for a job i was wondering if i could work at the candy club" i said as i headed to my house.

"Ah yes u almost forgot i had made posters , would it be alright if you came by the shop tomorrow In the afternoon?" I heard a male say.

"Of course,have a good rest of your day " i said as he hunged up.
I guess i have to wait for tomorrow for the interview thing.
I yawned as i headed to my bed.
I took off my jacket and shoes and went to take a nap to past the time really quickly.

Time skip to the next day afternoon-

I have already gotten ready to go apply or whatever.

I was getting out of the house and started walking to the candy shop,i saw a few kids entering as well .

I saw a guy in the cashier he looked tired i must say.
But also cute-
I started walking towards him as i saw his face hit the counter and quickly got up.
I chuckled a bit as he turned to face me with a blush if embarrassment.
"Welcome what can I get for you today!" He said trying not to make it more embarrassing for him.

"Hello , you must the man i talked to work here? My name is (m/n) ,it's a pleasure to be here " i said trying to be nice.

"Ah yes (m/n) ,your uniform Is in the back you can start helping with restocking" he said avoiding eye contact as he fiddled with his fingers .

I went in the back and saw a uniform,i used the bathroom to changed really quick and got out.
It was a bit big but it will do.

I headed out with the hat in me ,it made me look kinda funny but it doesn't matter.
I grabbed what I assumed was candy and saw it had numbers labeled.
Must be were they go , i grabbed the box and started to look for it's number which i found after a few minutes.
I could hear a few boys giggling and whispering.
"Hey come back here!" I heard Kevin screamed at a kid.
While i was restocking the candies that had to be refilled and walked to place the now empty box into the trash just for a kid to bump into me and they ended up falling.
I placed the box to the side as i carried the boy who fell.
"You alright little kid?" I said as i carried him , before he could respond and try to escape i was thrown some candy to my face .
I turned around to face who threw it to see Kevin already regret it .

"Haha you missed!" The kids said as i set him down and took the candy that he attempted to still.
He soon frowned as his buddies left the shop .
I heard Kevin come closer to me.

"I'm so so sorry i meant to hit the kid!" He said before we heard the door open to reveal my dad.

I could see Kevin's face expression change to a kinda scared nervous one.

I faced my dad jack as he looked at me first with a smile then a serious face when it came to Kevin.

"What happened to you?! " Jack said as he pulled me away from Kevin looking at the candy that hit my face.
"Oh..um some of the candy fell on me! I was clumsy for the first time in this job" i said as i felt a bit of guilt for lying to my dad but felt good in protecting Kevin.

I saw Kevin awkwardly smile as John stared at him like he did something.
"You should get yourself cleaned before the candy hardens " jack said before handing me a doll.
"Also i think some kid lost this maybe you could find them here " he said as he patted my back and left with John.
I looked at the doll as Kevin quickly went close to me pulling out a piece of clothing.
He cleaned my face as much as he could.
I blushed a bit not expecting him to .
"I'm sorry i didn't mean to do this at your first time" he said scratching his neck.
"And then y'all kissed blah blah blah ,could you please set me got damn Down!!! " I heard a voice say.
Me and Kevin stared at the doll ,i could see Kevin got afraid of it .
"Aw it talks!" I said looking at it..
"Yes now set me down!" It said.
"Kick him outside!!!" Kevin yelled afraid at seeing a possessed doll.
I set it down in the shop as it started walking .
He was so small it made me laugh.
"Don't laugh at me!" He said grabbing something sharp.
"He's going to kill us!" Kevin then yelled as he climbed into me .
I saw the doll now leaving the shop after a while.
I wasn't sure why but whatever.
Kevin was still on me with a frightened expression as i laughed at him.

"It's alright now ,no need to be scared candy man" i said as he quickly let go realizing what he was doing.

He just nervously smiled as i patted his hair and went to restock more like nothing happened.

Another time skip cause i got nothing.

"Hey (m/n) ,i was wondering if you wanted to hang out or so something once are shufts are over" he said nervouslyas a smiled.

"Of course i see why not! " I said hugging him .

.

A few weeks later lmao

After we hanged out i started developing even more feelings for Kevin.
I wanted to confess to him.
But he confessed first, i accept as he hugged me pretty tight.
He got to meet my dad properly but time to time jack would stare at him with a death stare and threaten to hurt him if he broke my heart or hurt me.

Kevin swore he wouldn't hurt me a t all as i giggled seeing my dad become over protective from me.

"Your dad surely loves you a bunch" Kevin said holding my hand as we walked away.
"Yea , but I know you wouldn't hurt me ". I said as i kissed his cheek making him turn red.

I knew i was going to love this man for the rest of my life as we headed to the restaurant he wanted to take me on another date in.

I had no clue on what idea but hopefully you enjoyed 🥲