Minho Imagine

Because MidNightOwlsHunt loves Minho.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Minho's P.O.V.)

"So, you want to be a Runner? Catherine, you've only been here for two days. Its dangerous." I said.

"Can't you give me a practice run or something, Minho?" Catherine asked.

"I don't know, can I?" I asked her back.

She gave me a glare. She started walking into the Maze and I ran in with her.

"Section 7?" I asked.

"Nah, more like Section 1." Catherine replied.

"Fine with me." I replied even though I was not fine with it. We ran together toward Section 1. I really wish that she chose Section 7 because I didn't want her to get hurt, and I knew Section 7 wasn't open anyway. I didn't want anything to happen to her.

"Section 1 isn't even open!" I blurted out, trying to sound like it was the truth.

"Minho, I'm not stupid. Section 1 is open today." Catherine said.

"How do you know that? You're not even a Runner." I said.

"Then why am I in the Maze?" She asked. She knew that I would now have to make her a Runner.

"Congratulations. You made me look like its my first day here." I said.

"No, you did that yourself." She smirked. I rolled my eyes. We ran to Section 1 finding it open. She was about to disappear inside but I yanked her arm back.

"Minho!" She whaled.

"No. I don't want to loose you in there." I said. Did I really just say that?

"What do you mean by 'loose me in there?" She asked.

"I don't want you to get lost." I said. That's not what I meant though.

"Minho. The truth." She said, folding her arms.

"I don't want you to get hurt." I whispered.

"I won't. " she said with a smile.

"Catherine, can we leave please. Section 1 freaks me out." I mumbled, acting like a drama king.

"Sure. I didn't want to run into any giant spiders anyway." She said, kissing my cheek.