𝐗𝐈𝐕.

❝ lowkey, wanna go home

lowkey, wanna go home.

mewydn ??

me
wydn ??

david 🗣️
at da studio
madd hungry rihh na

me
what u gonna eat

david 🗣️
😁

me
bye david

david 🗣️
MA IM PLAYINNN

me
when u done at the studio come over

david 🗣️
sureee

i closed my phone and got up to go cook something. i looked inside the fridge and grabbed the shrimp and the chicken i had unthawing.

i grabbed the penne noodles and the sauce. i boiled some water and put the noodles in the pot.

"ooh. what you making me!" dami said looking over my shoulder. "this for dd." i said rolling my shoulder. "dd better not mean that david reyes." dami said crossing his arms.

"the government crazy. you wilding, damiir avion jimenez." i said stirring the noodles. he side eyed me and walked back into his room.

✮✮✮
dd's pov

i was trying to hurry the guys up from the studio session. i really wanted to see desi and i was hungry..

"yall taking mad long, i'm finna go." i said grabbing my stuff and leaving. i aint get my license yet, so i'm stuck walking.

after a couple of minutes, i made it to her brother's place in sugarhill, and rung the doorbell.

dami answered the door and dapped me up. "whats up dd." he said and nodded at me. "how you been, dami?" i asked him sitting at the dining table.

i saw desi in the kitchen cooking up a storm type shit. i'm lowkey surprised she can cook because i remember she made a fucking.. cheese and ketchup sandwich.

if you ask me, she was fucking wilding.

i walked over to the kitchen and hugged her. "whats up, ma." i asked her grinning mad hard. her face turned red and she turned away from me.

"what?" i asked because i was wondering what i did. "its nothing." she said trying to hold back her smile. "what you cooking?" i asked looking at the pot.

"shrimp and chicken alfredo." she smiled. "she dont cook for me dd.. she dont do a damn thing.." dami sighed.

i laughed and played with the collar of my shirt. "you left the studio with jstar?" dami asked me. i nodded and answered, "yeah, him and jay."

"tell jay i asked him whats the good word." dami told me. i nodded my head and played subway surfers on my phone.

"shit.." i mumbled. my phone just had to die while i was bored. "can i use your phone charger?" i asked desi. "mhm." she hummed and went to her room to get it.

she came back and plugged it into the wall and took my phone and connected it. "when is it doneee." i said, holding my stomach.

"20 more minutes." she said adjusting the heat. i sighed and pouted my lip. she put her hand to my face and grazed her fingers over my cheek.

i smiled and put my head down. she shook her head and laughed. "oh shit." she said as she picked up her phone. she walked over to the door to open it, and tell me why, notti right there.

"you made me some food, desi?" he said running to the kitchen, ignoring me. "e is here.." desi said awkwardly smiling.

i scrunched up my face at her and shook my head. "i aint know you was tryna spend time like that." she shrugged. "fuck you mean? bro you my gi-" i paused and stopped myself before i said something i probably wont mean.

she looked my in my eyes and her facial expression softened. "david?" she said confused. i plopped down onto the couch and rolled my eyes.

"i'm your what?" she said trying to get me to finish what i was saying. i ignored her again because i slipped up. "david, do you like me or something?" she asked me.

"do it matter." i mumbled. "yes, i want to know how you're feeling." she said rubbing my arm. "ion know man. i just want to be around you desi. i'm obsessed with you being here. it's a different feeling. i'm not sure, but i feel like i do." i expressed myself.

she looked at me shocked. i was kind of hurt that i expressed my feelings to her and she wont even speak. "david, i'm filled with a feeling of love for you. i'm enamoured by you." she said looking me in my eyes with a softened facial expression.

i became less tense and there was a sense of relief that took over me. "i think the food ready." notti said walking into the room. "i moved it to another burner so it wouldnt burn." he explained himself.

desi nodded and stirred the food a last time before turning off the stove fan thing. "gonna be mine soon though." i whispered in desi's ear as i walked past her. she just stood there shocked and her face was all red.

"man ethan i gotta story for you." i said as i sat in a chair at the dining table. "ITS DONE?" dami said as he ran out from his room. me and ethan laughed and then desi served us our plates.

this was finna be the moment of truth, because her taste buds are.. unique. "THIS SHIT GOODDD." i yelled out loud as hell. desi jumped and turned around to see me tearing up the food. she laughed and so did the rest of the people at the table.

"i'm having a concert in florida, yall tryna go?" dami spoke up. "when?" notti asked him. "it's in two weeks." dami said checking his phone. i washed my plate off in the sink and put it in the dish rack.

"hell yeah i'm going." i said excited. "what about you desi?" i asked smiling. "nahh." she shook her head. my smile faded and i stood still. "she scared of planes." dami laughed loud as fuck.

i almost broke out laughing too, but i'm a good man. "it aint funny." she said wiping the counters and cleaning the kitchen up.

✮✮✮
desi's pov

"dd, can you just stay one night?" i asked, getting into my bed. "okay, i guess." he said shrugging and taking his hoodie off, revealing his wifebeater.

i plugged my phone into the outlet and pulled the comforter over my body.

this boy got me going crazy.

☆彡

𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

REVISED.
5 JAN. 2023

1063 words.