𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

• 𝓜𝓪𝓮 •

Noah's lips were gentle against mine, so at odds with the savage way he gripped the comforter at my hips. There was a slight tremor beneath my hands on his arms, and I could physically feel how difficult it was for him to hold himself back.

I took control of the kiss, running my tongue over the seam in his lips. He made a noise as he opened to me, and I teased his tongue with mine. I fell back slowly, pulling him on top of me. He pressed his hips between my legs as he laid his torso over mine.

I didn't want to think about anything. Where we were. Why we were there. What came next.

Because I knew I would have to think about all of that eventually.

Just not right then.

I pushed myself back on the bed, and he followed, never once breaking our kiss. He climbed over me, sliding a knee between my legs and pressing it against me, making an involuntary noise escape my lips.

I slid my hands down his sides, stopping at the hem of his shirt before I allowed myself to touch his skin.

"Stop," I whispered.

His eyes widened and he pulled away slightly, but halted when I grabbed a fistful of his shirt.

"No," I said. "Stop holding back."

His green eyes searched me. "What do you need, Mae? I'll do anything you need or want."

He was sweet.

Too fucking sweet.

I sighed and pulled his shirt up and over his head, then eyed his body. Smooth skin over muscles he didn't need to work too hard to maintain, giving him just enough definition for him to not be considered "skinny". He didn't have a six pack, though honestly, on him it would have looked strange. At least to me.

A breath rushed out of him when I discarded his shirt.

Enough of a hint, Noah?

He kissed me again, harsher than before, like me taking off his shirt made something snap inside of him. His hands slid up my sides, bringing my shirt up with it. I lifted my body and broke the kiss just long enough for him to rip it off of me.

Those hands moved over me, cupping my breasts in his hands and rubbing my nipples over the thin cotton of my black bra. His tongue danced over mine, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him down and grinding myself against him.

He grunted, his cock hardening against me. He broke away from our kiss and he lowered his head, watching the way my hips moved against him.

"Mae," he pleaded.

"Don't," I said when he reached down and hooked a finger in my pants.

His eyes widened when I pushed him off of me, onto his back. I straddled his lap, still moving my hips against him, and reached back to unhook my bra.

He made a noise in the back of his throat when the fabric fell away from my breasts, and the hunger in his eyes seemed to amplify.

He sat up, and all pretenses of him being shy disappeared as he took one of my nipples into his mouth. I felt his fangs brush my skin, and instead of being disgusted by the feel of them, I shivered, my eyes falling closed.

His hands slid up my back, one stopping at the base of my spine, while the other came to the back of my neck. He pressed me against him, then flipped us over until he was on top of me.

"Sorry," he whispered, voice hoarse as he stood.

I blinked. "For wha-"

The sound of tearing fabric met my ears before I could register what he had done. By the time I realized my pants and underwear were gone, he was kneeling between my open legs.

I opened my mouth, but any words I could have said disappeared the moment his tongue swiped over my clit. He tasted me, his tongue delving inside of me before he sucked me into his mouth gently.

I moaned, gripping the sheets as he pulled me harder against his mouth. I squirmed in his grip, knowing if he continued, I would come. And I didn't want to come that way. Not yet.

"Noah," I breathed. "Inside of me."

He raised his head, his tongue running over his lips as if he could taste me there. I reached out to him, beckoning him closer to me. Wanting him near me, on top of me, inside of me.

He hooked his fingers in his pants and lowered them over his hips. I watched, too turned on to give a shit that I was blatantly checking him out as he stripped. My mouth went dry at the sight of how hard he was, and how much bigger he was than I could have ever imagined. Feeling him when he drank from me was nothing compared to seeing the real thing.

He moved over me, grabbing my thigh and draping my leg over his shoulder. He paused, and I looked up at him.

The moment our eyes met, he sunk into me.

I gasped, the feel of him pushing inside of me making goosebumps race over my skin. The angle he had me in, mixed with the slow way he continued to slide inside of me was the sweetest kind of torture.

When he was finally sheathed completely inside of me, he let out a breath, his eyes closing. A shiver rolled down his spine and he held himself there, breathing before he opened his eyes and looked down at me.

I raised my hips and lowered them, moving him in and out of me. I needed the friction. Needed to feel him.

He gripped my hips, his fingers digging into my skin to stop my movement. When I pouted, a smirk formed on his lips before he began moving himself. He moved slowly. So, so slowly, but every time his cock was fully inside of me, I let out a whimper that seemed to urge him on.

"Harder," I whispered.

He didn't go harder. If anything, he began moving slower, rolling his hips rhythmically. So the moment his grip loosened on my hips, I sat up and pushed him to the side, climbing on top of him.

In his shock, I grabbed his wrists and pulled them above his head, then began moving at my own speed. Faster and harder than he'd moved, and I felt every little thrust as I lifted myself and fell back onto his cock over and over and over again.

He moaned my name, his fingers curling into fists. There was a little pucker of skin between his eyebrows, almost as if he was concentrating, and his lips were parted as ragged breaths left him. His eyes were locked on the area between us where his cock disappeared and reappeared from inside of me.

"Not yet," I warned, a tingle dancing across my lower back.

His eyes raised to meet mine, widened.

"Do not come yet," I said, moving faster, gripping his wrists harder.

He cursed, then lifted his head and pulled a nipple into his mouth, licking and sucking as his breaths became harsher.

I watched him, his eyes somewhat wet with what I assumed was the attempt to hold himself back. But he'd been right. He would do what I wanted.

My stomach tightened and I clenched around him.

He made a pained noise.

I shivered. "Noah, I'm going to..."

"Please," he said, voice just as strained as my own.

I leaned down and bit into his shoulder as I came, crying out against him as those delicious electric tingles danced over my skin. He jerked and his body trembled beneath me as my own orgasm pulled his from him. I could feel him twitching with his release inside of me, and it felt...

Right.

I rolled off of him, and he turned onto his side before pressing a kiss to my forehead. "I'll go get the shower running."

I hummed my response, closing my eyes as he stood and headed towards my bathroom. When the water turned on, I let out a long, even breath before standing to join him.