The Hoodie Guy

Seoul, South Korea.

December 24th, 2022

Twenty six years ago on this day two beautiful souls SURESH and NEELIMA got married and after that both of them had come to South Korea and settled here.

They started their business here itself, Which is very successful now and they are in the list of top 10 business companies in South Korea.

"Neelima where is my tie and my watch and my socks? I can't find anything here and where are you too?" Shouts a man in his early 50s who is wearing a pant and shirt looking for his belongings and throwing the rest of the things here and there...

You all must be wondering that why this old man is demanding his belongings from his wife so early in the morning by shouting loudly. But let me tell you that all Indian husbands are like this only. always dependent on their wives.

So come let's get to know this gentleman first.

Drop a comment if you are SRK fan too.

MR.SURESH KAPOOR

He is the owner of Kapoor Industries which is one of the top 10 companies in South Korea. He is also very famous amongst ladies because Despite being 52 years old, he still steals the hearts of girls with his looks.
He is very funny and romantic type of person, he loves his family very much and can do anything for them.

A beautiful woman comes into the room after hearing her husband's incessant yelling and gets shocked seeing her husband's artwork which he had done by throwing all the things here and there.

"Oh God what happened Suresh? Why are you shouting so early in the morning and why have you made this room into a junkyard? You know very well that all the helpers of the house are on leave, so why are you increasing my work? When will you grow up you giant kid?" She takes out his things from the cupboard and also gives him a handkerchief. "After I'm gone, you'll yell at me again for this" She looks at him with a tight smile and is about to leave but only then Suresh pulls her towards him and places his hands on either side of her waist.

By the way, you people must have guessed who is this lady?
But let's get to know some more things about her.

By the way, you people must have guessed who is this lady?But let's get to know some more things about her