my princess

(A/n : here's your Christmas gift....hope you like it 💕)

Laila's POV

00:45am......

I tossed around in my bed as I tried to get some sleep after crying for so long. I was more confused than ever. I didn't know what to do. My eyes hurt like hell as and I knew they were puffy and red. I just couldn't help but just cry my guts out after Anna left the house.

She left me helpless and more confused than ever.I didn't know who to  choose or believe between the two of them. Everything they said towards me felt so genuine especially Skylar's. I just wanted them both in my life. I didn't want to lose anyone especially Anna.  She's my best friend since highschool.

She has never wanted anything bad for me for the past years I have know her for. Though she may have said those hurtful words towards me I know she just wanted to make me realize the truth.

The truth about me and Skylar. We just weren't meant to be together. We are two different people who met under the same situation that just brought them together when they aren't supposed too. She may have regretted everything but  it just  sounded too good to be true everytime I think of Anna's words.

I too myself don't think someone could change in a few hours unless they want something. I just couldn't think of something she would want from me but at the same time it felt stupid for me to think that. I just didn't know what to think anymore. It felt like I was  standing just across a junction where I definitely had to choose one road  to walk on so that I could continue with my life but I just didn't know which one.

I just wanted to forget everything and get some sleep but I just couldn't. Different thoughts were running throughout my head as I didn't know what I was going to do tomorrow. I knew what I would choose tomorrow was going to change my life tomorrow forever either in a good or a bad way but I didn't know what's wrong and right.

I had planned everything out but that was until Skylar showed up this time genuine. Her words she said truly showed how sorry she was to the way  she treated me. I could remember the honesty that swarm through her eyes as she confessed to me. I just couldn't get it out of my head though I very much wanted to believe what Anna had said.

Not only because she's my best friend but also due to the fact that what she said about a person never changing in mere hours. It's never possible, we know that honestly. It needs time for me to believe everything just like how everyone needs time....

to grow....

to  learn....

to heal....

and to be apart from the people who we may like but aren't met to be together just like me and Skylar.

It needs me to lose someone I love so that I can love and I just didn't know who to lose  but all I knew was that  it needs to lose someone

I opened my eyes , threw off the covers then  got off from the bed. I got ready in just minutes throwing on a pair of black sweatpants, with a matching hoodie and white canvas then walking out of my bedroom to my living room.

I turned on the light of the living room then  looked  for my purse and luckily I found it on my coffee table. I grabbed it immediately then searched for my phone so I could call her to tell her how sorry I am too but I didn't find it . My brows furrowed together wondering where it was then. I looked around the house for it but it was in vain.

I knew it was somewhere in the house but I guess I  will just show up to her besides she wouldn't mind.

I grabbed my car keys and my other essentials before walking out of my house, locking it after then walking to my car that was just in my driveway before driving off to her house.