" Max Mayfield "

( BTW we are in season 3! )
( ALSOO , HEADS UP SM CUSS WORDS! THX U FOR READING💋)

I wake up at 5:00 AM in the morning, getting ready, i put on my striped t-shirt and put on my short jeans, and hurry and grab my skateboard and go outside.

I started to think about Eleven, imaging her kissing Mike on the lips, enjoying it, it made me furious. Why did Eleven have to like him? What does he have that i don't have.

I tried to forget it, but I keep rolling in my head, over & over..

I fall off my skateboard, hurting myself a bit, i get up and see Eleven.

" Hi.. " she says in a type of way..

" hi? " I respond.

" can- can we talk? " she says looking at me with her dazzling eyes..

I grab her hand and drag her inside.

She tells me the story of Mike not wanting to be with her to day, like how can you not be with her? She is prefect in so many ways!
But to be honest, that's was kinda werid, they hangout all the time.

Why not today?

" Yeah.. Haha, no he's a piece of shit " I say in a grumpy voice changing my tone.

" What? " she replies

" Mike, he hangs out with you like CRAZY, not just that Lucas and Will is hanging out with him today.. "

" But.. friends don't lie.. " she says.

" But boyfriends lie, all the TIME. "

Eleven looks at Max in a worry look.
Max walks towards the bed and sit next to her, looking into Eleven's eyes.

" Your gonna stop calling him, your going to ignore his calls, and HIM!as far as your concerned.. he doesn't even exist! "

" Doesn't exist? "

" He treated you like garbage! Now you're gonna treat him like garbage, give him a taste of his own medicine. "

" Give him, the medicine.. "

" mhm.. And if he doesn't fix this, or explain himself. Dump his ass. "

Eleven nods, and agrees to every little detail..

" Cmon! "

" Where are we going? " Eleven says

" To have some fun! And to get your mind off this douche - bag, there more to life to boys. ya know.. "

Max gets up, and pulls Eleven up and puts on her helmet, giving El one, they both put them on & hop on the bike.

Max starts to ride and Eleven holds on to Max's hips. Max blushes hard. Knowing that Eleven can see her <3

I HOPE YALL ENJOY 💋💋
( if there is any mistakes, plz say smthin in the comments. THanks!! )