Chapter 4. First Training

Unknown Forest

Satria decided to go to another town to avoid the supernatural being when in training.

"Haa. Haa. This is still not enough. "I'm still too weak." He says it with a tired tone.

'Partner! Go exercise your body more. Your new body is too weak; after that, go practice the taijutsu your group friend gave you.' Fatalis ordered him to train himself harder.

He keeps pushing up, sitting up, running, and doing many more things.

'You talkative, did you?" Satria feels this dragon always talks to him without stopping.

'Because no one ever talks to me, even in my world. They always fucking attack me without reason when I'm asleep. Once I reach my limit, I turn their kingdom to dust. I'm just happy to have people with whom I can talk.' Fatalis say with a sad tone.

Satria chuckled. 'Sorry partner. Do you have a way so I can use your power?"

Fatalis is still thinking about that. 'How about trying the Issei method when activating his sacred gear?"

'Good idea, brother. Let me think of the strongest thing. Satria begins to imagine.

Nothing happens.

'Nothing happened, damn it.'

'My element is flame and darkness, boy. Try thinking about destruction.'

'That sounded like the power typical villains have.' He tries to think about destroying the world, killing all people who dare stand in his way, and making him the only one standing in the world.

'Wow... It's work, boy. Nice imagination.'

Now showing a black dragon belt and black dragon deck in his hand.

'This is work. Wait, something whispers to me, telling me to stop doing something bad.'

"Those are the side effects of using my power. I called Calamity Dragon too in my world, not without reason.'

'Damn, I need peace of mind. Lucky me, I'm not some EMO guy.' He tried to meditate a bit to clear bad thoughts from his head.

Fatalis, watch that with curiosity. This guy can make the evil aura inside him go away. 'Most impressive! How do you do that?" Fatalis asks curiously.

"I just want to test some theories. They say meditation can help you calm yourself." Satria answered him.

Fatalis sweatdropped when she heard that. 'Really that simple? But it's still the first phase. Boy, don't be too overconfident.'

'Sure, let us test this now.' If we say dragon, why not copy some Kamen Rider Ryuki moves? He imagines a dragon sword like Ryuki, then suddenly appears the card.

'What? What is that card? Fatalis is surprised that suddenly there is a card appearing.

Satria makes a small smile. 'Damn! I never expected we could do this. Watch this.' He transformed into Kamen Rider with black armour and inserted the card into the DX Dragvisor.

[Sword Vent] A sword appeared suddenly in his hand.

(Illustration)