Lawrence

Amadeus P.O.V

Looking at the Lawrence, I can't bring myself to have any good feeling toward them.
Dad said that my mother's body is the same from the woman he married, Magdaline Pacita Lawrence. Yet somehow he also deduced something, that mom is connected to the Lawrence.
It wasn't confirmed yet. All of these are deduction from tiny clues she gives us unknowingly but if they are related to her.

I clenched my fist.

These people wants my death afterall.

They are so insignificant in my life yet they earn such huge amount of hate from within me.

"Child?"

I look at mom and holds her hand.
"Mom, he is your dad."

"....Ah! Yes. Ofcourse." Pacita smiles wryly. "Um...hello Dad."

"Pacita, come here for a second." The eldest son of the clown family said.
He thinks like he has the right to be bossy in front of my mom? What right do you have to order her around?"

"Who is he?" Mom whispers to me.

"Your younger brother, the eldest son of the Lawrence." I informed her openly and she thanks me without questioning why I am not questioning why she doesn't know.

Dad doesn't budge and just gaze lazily at the two clowns in front of us. By doing so, the other people are unable to break in and come to greet dad.

They all made a space between us and everyone's paying attention what we will do next.

I just look at Mom to bear this stalement.

"Claymore! Your attitude. Don't you know how to greet your brother-in-law?"

Claymore looks at his dad then looks at my dad. He instantly deflated like a balloon and avoid dad's eyes.
Typical.
The type of irritating bug that boss around anyone he thinks is weaker than him and cower and  fear people above him.

"Brother-in-law, you can't do this. Your wife, my eldest sister is now a duchess. You can't just pamper her and hide her from us. We are her only family, if we won't be able to meet her, we will worry." Claymore said softly and reasonably.

"Hmp. These people that uses poison can actually worry like normal family?" Mom whispers.

I cackle.

Dad just stares at Claymore without saying anything. There is a dead silence and Claymore's face is turning blue and sweaty with his suppressed hatred.

"That's right." Ruben said to ease the tension.
"Magdaline used to follow me every where calling me 'Dad', 'dad'. Won't you even greet your own dad now that you are married?"

Mom hesitates and her face looks like she is contemplating.
She holds my hand tighly.
"Mom..."

Mom smiles at me and finally walk beside dad.

"D...dad,"

Ruben chuckles and walks to hug Mom with his open arms.

I feel repulsive.

I look at Dad. There is no changed in his expression but there is pumping vein in his neck.

Mom looks fragile in the arms of someone else.
Mom is talking to his dad and his younger brother as if they are in their own world.
As if she is going farther and farther away from us.

"Lawrence should not exist." I was about to say something bad but I heard what dad whispers.

I am thinking we should do anything to severe mom's connection with the Lawrence at all cost but not to irradicate a whole clan maybe I'm not yet as bad as dad.

Dad sighs and walks to them.

"Seriously, can you shut up? You talk so much." Mom said to Claymore.

Claymore looks so mad he raises his arms without a second thought.

It fascinates me that someone wants to make such risk in today's King birthday but I'm even more amaze that someone thinks they can lay their hand on Mom's face!

Dad and I are not fast enough.
Mom blocks his hand and give him a solid straight punch.

"You don't slap an Ireveles!"
She said so confidently that even I have goosebumps.

"Mom!"

"It wasn't my fault!" She said panicking as she looks at me and dad,hiding her hands behind her.

A/N:

Ahahhaha