10

When Oman saw Tara with that bastard, his senses were clouded with anger. He wanted to beat him to a pulp but stopped when he saw Tara's scared face. Her facial expressions affected him. In other words, it controlled him. 

Her long hair were opened and falling down on her slim waist. That bastard dared to touch her and her hair. The thought of someone else touching her erupted an urge to hide her and never let anyone see her. 

When they came back in their tent, He covered her head with his scarf and sweetly told her not to uncover her head again in front of another man. 

The poor girl just nodded meekly. 

She was his, and he wouldn't let any other male come near her. This much he knew. 

she avoided his gaze, making him go crazy. Her face looked gloomy, and she was serenely quiet for the entire day. Looking at her downhearted face, he regretted yelling at her.

He apologised for his behaviour. But she wasn't in the mood to settle things between them. 

His heart would frequently beat looking at her. He can't blame himself. She walks in beauty, like midnight. 

His mind wasn't at peace after looking at her trembling body while she stood in front of him in fear. he wanted to kiss her with the intense passion he left in his body after touching the most beautiful and innocent girl.

Her innocence played with his heart. After torturing him enough. She hugged him from behind and told him she wasn't angry at him anymore. even requested not to yell at her again.

They connected their foreheads together to make a deal between them. 

Everything was beautiful. He braided her hair beautifully, while Tara asked random questions about him and the reason to leave the country.

She was his wife, and she owns him now. Without giving a single thought, he told her everything. 

How he was betrayed by his best friend, Shahbaz. Oman was loyal to its sultan, had won big wars, and brought glory to this nation. 

Sultan was happy and promoted him to be general of the army two years ago. Whereas Shahbaz couldn't stand this, he wanted Oman's fortune. 

That corrupted Shahbaz turned into a power-hungry dog. The lust for power and money led him to betray Oman, with whom he had spent half of his life. He cheated and lied to satisfy his greed. 

He killed the sultan's younger brother and filled the sultan's ears with lies that Oman killed his brother and wants to murder the sultan too. 

Sultan the next morning ordered to kill Oman. But he escaped and hid in disguise.

Tara felt fear creep in. She can't even imagine something happening to Oman. He was her everything now, her husband. a little scary, but all her. 

Exhaustingly, days went at a slow pace. Oman was extremely unsettled at this place as mostly soldiers roamed on their horses, patrolling the area.

He would sit in the tent. While going out of the tent, a better part of his face would be covered with a scarf. 

Now he was more cautious and wanted to get out of here with their lives. All he got were a few gold coins in his pocket, and he still has to buy a camel to survive in the desert. 

He kept an eye on Tara. Wherever he went, whether talking to another nomad, in every aspect he wanted her to be around him. 

He would feel a pain that raged inside him whenever he thought of going away from her. He was a sinner at prayer.