9 | OC ideas tag

This is a chapter based off my Pinterest board of the same name. If you want to see the aesthetics I have for each of these characters, feel free to check it out! It was inspired by a board created by starryeyedturtle of the same name, so full credit goes to Imogen!

I have already done an OC graveyard tag chapter, but I wanted to make one based off of the OCs I have floating around in my brain who may or may not see the light eventually. They are from stories that haven't been entirely shelved or may not even have a story plot yet at all. They're just there, waiting to be fleshed out more.

The Pinterest board allows me to make visual aesthetics but it can be difficult to include aspects that tell the characters' stories. I decided to introduce you guys to these OCs properly and tell you more about them!

Some of these characters are from my old plot shop. I kept them around in case I want to write the stories one day. If the characters seem familiar, that's why!

AYLA WESTON
Faceclaim: Vanessa Morgan
Book: Knife to Meet You
Fandom: Marvel
Love Interest: Bucky Barnes
Ship name: Buckayla
Species: Human (with powers)
Timeline: Pre Captain America: Civil War — The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

AYLA WESTONFaceclaim: Vanessa MorganBook: Knife to Meet YouFandom: MarvelLove Interest: Bucky BarnesShip name: Buckayla Species: Human (with powers)Timeline: Pre Captain America: Civil War — The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

about the story:

about the story:

*This is a story from my old plot shop!

All Ayla Weston had wanted to do was study abroad in Romania. Instead, she'd ended up studying abroad in Romania with one of the world's most notorious criminals as her neighbor.

Bucky Barnes had moved into the tiny apartment complex in early 2015, just two months after Ayla's arrival. At first, she'd been wary of her creepy neighbor. He always wore baseball caps to cover his face, long sleeves, and even gloves, but only on one hand. When she'd attempt to greet him in the hall, he'd merely ignore her or mutely nod. Ayla was never one to pry, so she'd left him alone until his glove slipped off one winter morning and she'd caught a glimpse of a metal hand.