Chapter 13

Hey guy update! Told yah I would update more often so love me bitches! :x mwaah

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 13

His fingers were gently stroking my skin making me shiver he smiled down at me and gently leaned down kissing my lips.

Me and Cole went back home he had promised to let me go back to visit my brother every one in a while. He didn't like it, but he had to suck it up he had to go with me to of course so that's why he also hated the idea.

Once I had got back to the pack house I had gotten scolded by quite a few people except for other pack member they welcomed me back with opened arms.

"I'm hungry." I stated he chuckled and got up "Well them how about we all go out to eat just the three of us?" He asked I nodded and got up with him walking to our room. I rummaged through the closet looking for clothes I found a cardigan with a shirt and miss me jeans. I changed into them quickly putting on my white sperrys that had a cute glittery bow on the top.

When I walked out I saw Cole in jeans and no shirt and boy was his body so sexy and lean. He turns around and smiled at me "You look beautiful." He commented I blushed a little and he chuckled walking over he hugged me and he felt to hard and strong.

He pulled back an put on a black shirt he took my hand and we walked to Violet's. Opening the door I see her playing with her dolls on the ground she looks up and smiled when she sees us "Hi mommy and daddy!" She exclaims I smile and lean down next to her.

"Hey baby girl want to go out with us?" I ask she nods quickly and runs to her closet "Daddy get out." She says I turn around to see Cole's mouth wide open "Did she just...?" He said I start laughing really hard he just got commanded by a little girl to get out he frowned and walked out closing the door. My laughter toned down when Violet came out she held out was she was going to wear and I nodded my head in approval.

I helped her get dressed and brush her hair. We walked out to see Cole standing there still frowning I walked up to him and pecked his lips "It's okay babe." I said smiling he smiled slightly to and wrapped his arms around my waist as we walked down the stairs and into the car.

We drove for about 30 minutes and finally made it to Olive Garden. I love that place! Once we parked I got Violet out of the back seat and we walked in the lady in the front showed us to our booth and we sat down. 5 minutes later a waitress over it was a guy. He had dark black hair and pretty blue eyes he was also lean and had muscles in all the right areas.

"Hello I'm Jake and I'll be your waiter for tonight what can I get you?" He asked smiling at me Cole growled lowly and I bumped his knee "Umm a coke and I'll have chicken pasta." I said.

He wrote that down and looked at Cole his smile altered down a little "I'll have a Coke and a hamburger my daughter will have a coke and the children chicken tenders." He said putting emphasizes on daughter I rolled my eyes and Violet was happily smiling saying chicken tenders over and over again.

"Okay and will that be all?" He asked turning to me "Can we get an appetizer please the onion rings." I asked he wrote that down smiling once more to me all flirty like and then walked off.

Cole growled again and Violet looked up and him confused "I don't like him looking at you like that you're mine." He said wrapping his arms around me possessively "I know baby I love you not him-" I paused I had just confessed to him how I felt I thought he didn't notice but he did and he smiled.

"I love you to." He said kissing me passionately. He smiled down at me and we talked and played around. Once out food arrived we ate silently, but in avoid silence and after we were done we headed to the park to let violet play around after her food digested.

I was looking at Cole as he pushed Violet back and forth on the swing ever now and them she was scream "Higher! higher." And he would only push a little and not to much.

After a while he stopped and she started climbing on things and get on the slides. I was standing watching her and Cole was behind me holding my closely as he pressed himself into me with his arm around me.

"Get ready for tonight because you're not getting in any sleep." He whispered huskily into my ear I gasped and blushed deeply. He kissed my neck and then walked over to violet picking up her limp body from the slide. She had fallen asleep and I didn't even realize it.

The ride back home was very heavy I could his arousal and I'm sure he could feel mine his hand was gently stroking my thigh going up higher.

Once we got home he put Violet to sleep and I was in the room taking off my clothes I was in my undies and bra when I felt him behind me his hot breath breathing down my neck I shiver as he ran his hands down my arm "Didn't I tell you you weren't getting any sleep." He said kissing my neck and leaving marks.

He was right tonight I wasn't getting any sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So they are making their first officially True LOVE!!

Baby lets get naked just so we can make sweet!

Chris brown bitches!

? How'd you like this one? Is it still to short? Is it getting worse or better?

So many questions.....

Comment

Vote

Fan

xXAriseToLoveXx